AMC: Friday, February 22, 2008

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Jesse/Frankie scenes were fantastic! I liked how Jesse pointed out that nothing good comes of war and when he said nobody else can make your decisions for you; meaningful dialogue that felt like classic AMC again.

I'm intrigued by how Remy plays into what happened to Jesse and I loved the suspenseful ending.

As for the rest of it:

I can't believe they've built a triangle around boring nuBabe.

I'm more convinced than ever now that Fusion needs to end so we can stop having the same conversations where Greenlee and/or Zach say how much they trust their friendship with Kendall and/or Aiden.

• Members

AMC is just... ufff... there are no words harsh enough to describe the scenes... the only good part are Angie and Jesse... Why does it seem like nobody cares (except the fans) about the quality of the show? Eh, I don't know why I even bother to ask that question. We got Y&R and OLTL to change for the better... but AMC? I only hope that the writers won't screw up Angie and Jesse in the future.

• Members

Aidan and Kendall were "too cute" LOL

NuBabe does have alot of chemistry with JR, more than Alexa did but I hate the thought of them together and I hate that they are going there. She was better with Ritchie. I hate how this story has been progressing. It was easily the best a few months ago but now I dont care

Finally the Hubbard family reunited! Their scenes were the ones to watch today

Archived