Y&R: Week of February 18th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a difference a new writing team makes. I am LOVING the show, and have been since I decided to become re-invested. I love that Jeffrey is one-step ahead of Gloria, and managed to get her on tape.

I know I'm supposed to "hate" Jeffrey, but Gloria is such a dislikable old bitch that I can't help but cheer Jeffrey on as he blackmails that old shrew.

• Members

Y&R has been more of the dramatic side lately. Signy was such an amazing actress and I remember that ever since I was little, I always thought the actress was truly blind. That's just how good she is. I know that she's not a contract player but Signy needs an Emmy nom for this.

• Members

Coleman has always been good at playing blind, but I'm not buying that she was dying. Her face was unnaturally flawless, her hair a bit too perfect. A sexy dress, and you 'd never know the difference. I think you had to watch the show for a long time to fall for it. An Emmy? No.

• Members

Signy was just amazing I am so said they are killing off Hope because that means no more Signy :( but the drama that it will create will be explosive for so many people on the canvas. I love Victor Jr. and the actor, what's his name? Chris Egen? He is wonderful.

Gloria is going down, you can just feel it. Bitch ain't being propped anymore. I love seeing Jeff get the goods on her.....

• Members

I love Gloria and Kevin's scheming, but I agree with your point that she isn't being propped anymore. The second she lured Fisher out the door, I knew there was a new sheriff in town. Putting an animal in danger is about one step above hurting a child in many people's eyes, including mine. Especially when that animal belongs to a little kid. I'm glad Kevin told Sharon where the dog was.

• Members

The biggest thing that will annoy me with Gloria's downfall is Ashley's not on the canvas. You can't tell GloHo's downfall without Ashley IMO. It was Ashley's cream that GloHo tampered with and it was Ashley's daughter that got hurt initially. If anyone deserves to bitch-slap Gloria it's Ashley, Sharon would be nice too, but it's mainly Ashley and Jack's battle.

Hopefully, the rumors of Eileen Davidson coming back permanently are true, you know Latham hated her and now that there's a new regime, she'd be welcomed back.

Archived