AMC: Monday, February 18, 2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Classy, classy, classic Babe. Oh she was such a whore! I loved it. She had me laughing

Greenlee...what a big mouth! Who told her to go blabbing about Kendall's pregnancy scare?

Annie was hot. Loved her walking the runway with little cute Emma

Dang, Debbie and Darnell are killing their scenes. Its been YEARS since Ive seen a couple so in love on this show. They come across so real and the chemistry and love just pops off on my screen. They put all other couples to shame. Those two better get Emmy nominated next year

• Members

Chrishell Stause is sooooo beautiful and Amanda is pretty interesting. Will they EVER give her a decent story or any story?

Her and Josh would be such a great pair. TPTB really need to start fleshing out other characters (Amanda, Colby, Dre, Josh, Julia, etc.)

• Members

Angie & Jesse's reunion was fantastic, even if it did resemble Cliff & Nina's from 1986 a little too closely. Debbi Morgan & Darnell Williams have the kind of chemistry that has been lacking from most couples on this show for way too long!

The fashion show was okay today. I liked the little conversations sprinkled throughout; it was much better done than on Friday's episode. Babe's return to skankiness wouldn't be bad if Amanda Baker could pull it off, but so far she can't.

I also loved the freeze frame as Erica was arrested. I can't wait for her reaction tomorrow!

• Members

Beautiful Ryan

This is a parody of Madonna's "Beautiful Stranger" but this time it is "Beautiful Ryan"...enjoy!

Haven't we hated

You're some kind of beautiful Ryan

You are really stupid for me

I've had the taste for throwing up

If I'm smart then I'll run away from you

But I am so I guess I'll not stay

Heaven forbid

I'd never take my chance on a beautiful Ryan

I looked into your bug eyes

And my disgusted face went all the way down

You're the Dynamite Kiddo in disguise

That's why I'm hating you all around

[bridge:]

To loathe you is to not love you

You're unfortunately everywhere I go

And everybody thankfully knows

To dislike you is to not be part of you

I've neve cried over you with tears

And I swallowed all my pride

[Chorus:]

Da-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum da da da-da dum

Beautiful Ryan

Da-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum da da da-da dum

Beautiful Ryan

If I'm smart then I'll run away from you

But I am so I guess I'll not stay

Haven't you heard

I did not fall in love with a bug eyed beautiful Ryan

I looked into your Frankenstare face

My heart was barfing all over the place

I'd like to keep my point of view about you

If I could hopefully just forget about you

[bridge]

I looked into your bug eyes

And my disgusted face went all the way down

You're the Dynamite Kiddo in disguise

That's why I'm hating you all around

[bridge]

I've bever crued over you with tears

And I swallowed all my pride

[chorus]

Jesse/Angie!

Yes yes and yes! They have reunited and it feels so good! I am so excited to see their love story unfold once again!

• Members

Liked the fashion show, thought Emma was the cutest thing.

I especially liked the freeze frame on Erica's face when Samuel announced that she was under arrest.

Jesse and Angie...were great today and I have to give it to the person who directed the outside shots...great directing on his part. Debbie and Darnell brought it today and I enjoyed it.

• Members

The Angie/Jesse scenes were so reminiscent of Cliff and Nina's reunion in Martha's Vineyard. Nina was on the train realizing she and Cliff could never be together and that he had moved on with Amy Stone. Then, she hears faintly in the background Cliff calling her name. When Nina pops her head out of the window, there is Cliff. They kiss and embrace as the train starts moving. It was so beautiful

How beautiful would it be to see the one you love emerge from the steam clouds of a train. Be still my heart.... Love is back in the Afternoon.

Archived