ATWT: Monday Jan 21 Episode

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. I was disappointed, too, that they failed to mention Gunnar, John or even Karen.

But, you know...if Jeannie doesn't know that Dusty was (before Johnny) the true Stenbeck heir, I guess name-checking his biological dad, his onetime legal guardian, or even the woman who thought of him as her own son would've been too much to ask for.

Besides, thanks to ATWT's ever-tangled family trees, Margo's practically related to everyone else in Oakdale. If she were to recuse herself from every investigation on account of conflict of interest, she'd never work a day in her life.

• Members

RE: Bad Falls - First, Luke gets paralyzed after tumbling down a glorified ant-hill; and now, Brad. Seriously, should the men of Oakdale start wearing MedicAlert bracelets just in case?

I wondered sometimes if a Dusty/Barbara pairing wouldn't have been intriguing (esp., when Brian Bloom was in the role).

• Members

I think it would have been hotter than hell. Or him and Sierra. But nnnnooooo..... it was mostly tweenish romances for Dusty. BARF. I liked him and Molly or Meg much better than Lucy or Jen. I won't even mention the Emily "romance." <_<

• Members

As long as I live, I never want to hear the name "Meg Snyder" ever, ever again. Sorry, Mr. Marland, but there had to be other, better ways of giving Jennifer Ashe (the original Meg) a job.

As for Dusty/Barbara - If I'm not mistaken, P.J., even Lily was (originally) slightly younger than Dusty. So, it's always been that way for him. Which would've made a potential romance between him and Barbara all the more compelling, I think.

Archived