Barack Obama Elected President!

Max

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank God and Thanks America for the win of Barack Obama and Joe Biden. It's an awesome feeling to no they won, and won by a landslide in electoral votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to seen Senators Elizabeth Dole and John Sununu get voted out big time! Jesse Helms former seat will now be held by a Democrat Woman, Kay Hagan! AWESOME.

I just wish Kentuckians were smarter and would've voted out Mitch McConnell. Good job Bruce Lunsford but I still think he could've done more to win.

• Members

Oh my, I just got back from marching in the streets on Dekalb, Illinois. It was crazy! This is something I thought I would never see unless the Cubs won the world series. It was just awesome. I am so proud to be part of this historical moment that I can't even express all my thoughts!

• Members

The one in Arkansas is really bad. The wording makes it so that you have to be a married couple to adobt. So no single parent adoptions, no unwed straight couple adoptions, and of course no gay adoptions.

Something I found interesting and I don't know if it's been mentioned. Obama actually didn't do that much better than Kerry in some states, especially southern states, despite the large black populations in that region.

• Members

I haven't seen enough data on this. I see that he turned Ohio, Florida and Virginia which were red last time but I will see what the percentages are tomorrow in terms of the all the red states.

I deleted the last line since I was mistaken....I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Archived