GH: Felicia spoiler

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. This is a Guza thing to do. He likes to kill off family members of legacy characters, he is pretty much killing off most of the Quatermaines, and now he is killing off a child of IMO, one of the show's best supercouples. I feel sorry for LL, I had read that she wanted to stay on the show, she just wanted to have a storyline. She even mentioned that she was afraid that the writers might get rid of her character, because she had read about the serial killer in the scripts for the show. I don't understand why Georgie has to be killed off, they should just send her out of town, like she was talking about doing. I hate that she has to be killed in this storyline. Now, Maxie is not going to have anyone to defend her, and we are going to lose one of the few good hearted and nice characters left on this show. There aren't really too many good people left on this show, Emily is gone, Georgie will be gone, the only good girl left is Robin IMO.

I think that Kristina Wagner might be back for a little while, but possibly no longer than a few weeks, and then she may be gone again. I wish they would have brought her back while both of her daughters were alive, instead of writing her character as abandoning them for years. I wonder if they will even mention Frisco after Georgie's dies, and why he won't make it to the funeral. Since the actor is now on another show, they will probably writer him as being undercover or something. I'm not even sure if he has ever even met Georgie. I think that killing off the character of Georgie is wrong.

• Members

I agree too. I'll be happy to see Felicia again, but there are so many others ways to do that. I think getting rid of LL is such a mistake. I like the GH teens, but nearly all of them are psychos or b*tches. I didn't even like Georgie, but I thought she was necessary.

• Members

I agree. Emily, Georgie, & Robin were the only good & honest PPL in PC, and now two are dead. Georgie kinda worked as Maxie;s angel on her sholder trying to get her to do good, not thats gone. I wonder if they will even write Maxie dealing with this or only for a few episodes.

Did Frisco ever even find out Georgie was born? Because didnt he leave and came back for maxie's heart thing. he and Fle slept together and georgie was made. but did he ever come back after that? I doubt they will mention him.

i agree. Georgie was good contrast to all the bad girls and troublemakers and dumb people in PC. she was a little on the borring side but she could still support a storyline. Her & Dillon got pretty big there til GH ruined them. and LL rocked that affair with Diego storyline.

I agree. The legacy girls, robin, maxie, georgie, emily, lulu, to an extend liz, were one good thing GH had going for it. these girls grew up on scnreen, GH fans are connected to them and care about them. this is how a next generation of a show should be done.

Yeah, im thinking feb sweeps skye is killed.

• Members

Actually, I don't think she'll be killed in February Sweeps... Luza kinda likes to spoil people holidays... He killed Emily near Thanksgiving.. he killed Georgie near Christmas... What's next? Skye on Easter??? God, i hate Luza grrgrrr... Seriously, I really want an Charles Port New island where Georgie and Emily are alive and are kidnapped by Helena Cassadine :lol:

Archived