ATWT Early Previews: Week of December 10th

• Members

Figured I'd give you all a little treat since I posted spoilers so late.

Luke wants Noah to spend Christmas with him

Emma doesn't react too well to the idea of Noah staying with Luke

Luke thinks he may be ready to give himself to Noah

Katie & Brad sleep together again

Carly tells Jack she wants to help him win back Katie

The Hughes family learns what happened to Bob

Lily is hurt when she sees Holden & Bonnie growing closer

Sofie goes into labor; Will & Gwen take her to the hospital

Aaron and Alison make love

Craig confronts Rosanna

Paul and Meg share a close moment

Bring out the blue baby! Meg & Craig aka, not her real baby's daddy are having a boy!

Meg learns she's a carrier for Gaucher's Disease......

Craig researches a sinister plan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ATWT IS SO GOING TO FOUL UP THEIR FIRST GAY SEX SCENES! :lol: Can't Luke just give Noah a promise ring instead of his body? I hope Emma's objections are rooted in some underlying discomfort with man-on-man nookie. She'd probably rather listen to her farm animals get it on than overhear Nuke through the walls! Since Noah is all about the 11th hour let downs, expect him to bail on Christmas because he's Jewish.

Now Meg gets a disease??? But her infertility was ignored whole heartedly!

Carly really needs a story that has NOTHING to do with Jack. At this point, nothing she does in regard to that man is too stupid.

• Members

Ryan, I've heard what Craig's plan is. Do you know if he will actually go through with it? I'm hoping not as I think if they do that they may as well hadn Scott Bryce his walking papers.

Ugh on the Carly spoiler. It's sure a whole lot more than just A lump of coal! Guess Maura got some too :angry:

I have to say the only thing that interests me is what happens with Bob. Not to shoot the messenger but this looks like a real dud coming up!

• Members

WorldTurner,

All I know is he begins researching it. I don't think he'll go through with it. IMO, that would make him a baby killer and as evil as Craig can be, he wouldn't do that.

There's very few thinks that are interesting for next week. Hopefully the week after will be better.

• Members

Thanks Ryan. I really hope they don't have Craig go though with it. I'm not a big Craig fan, but with all of his faults, one thing I don't see him doing is killing a child even if he knows he isn't the father. I think that would take him past the point of redemption and be a huge mistake. I think they have made him too soft with Meg, but that is too far of an extreme to have him do something like that.

December has been one of the strongest months for ATWT over the last few years and it's really disappointing to see how it is at least starting out. This week looks bad and I was hoping it would be better next week. They really, really, really need to stop this baby obsession!

• Members

Whats Gaucher's Diease...and damnit why the hell are they doing this to Meg of all people. Is there even a precendent backed up by history that supports this random "new diagnosis"?

Why is it SO hard for people in Oakdale to have healthy normal babies without complications?

Am I asking too much?

I'll definitely be tuning in to see that fine hunk of man they call Noah this Christmas...lol. Luke just doesn't deserve him...

• Members

Gaucher's disease (pronounced {{goshay}}) is the most common of the lysosomal storage diseases. It is caused by a deficiency of the enzyme glucocerebrosidase, leading to an accumulation of its substrate, the fatty substance glucocerebroside (also known as glucosylceramide). Fatty material can collect in the spleen, liver, kidneys, lungs, brain and bone marrow. Symptoms may include enlarged spleen and liver, liver malfunction, skeletal disorders and bone lesions that may cause pain, severe neurologic complications, swelling of lymph nodes and (occasionally) adjacent joints, distended abdomen, a brownish tint to the skin, anemia, low blood platelets and yellow fatty deposits on the sclera. Persons affected most seriously may also be more susceptible to infection. The disease shows autosomal recessive inheritance and therefore affects both males and females. It is named after the French doctor Philippe Gaucher who originally described it in 1882.

• Members

Nobody deserves Noah. :lol:

Well go on with your research! :lol:

Parenthood in peril is definitely the most cliched device lately, from Gwen's obsessions to JJ's kidnapping. If nobody gets rid of Passanante, she'll probably write about a baby with extra limbs like the girl in the news recently.

• Members

Hahaha...Noah is a wuss(sp?). I would love to see Kevin back. Have Kevin admit to Luke that he is gay. But was afraid of to come out. Maybe then Noah would get some balls. :lol:

I would love to research you stenbeck. :P You are very mysterious man. :lol:;) And dont give Jean Piss any ideas with her pen. :lol:

• Members

Not necessarily. From other things I have read, in order to be passed on, both parents have to carry the disease. I have a feeling that is when the issue of who the father is will come into play again. I have a feeling it will turn out the real father doesn't carry the disease.

Archived