GH: Week Of Nov 19th

• Members

I tend to disagree with you a lot and no surprise that I disagree with this. I don't see why Elizabeth should be concerned about Lucky's whereabouts with Emily's death, Nikolas' pain, and the fact that she almost got killed. The police are there and if Sam is so concerned about finding him then she can enlist their assistance. How idiotic of her to say that they needed to know that he was upset when she claims he went off looking for AZ. That would be all she needs to tell them. Instead she's still trying to rehash the whole drama yet again and ignore that Nikolas lost his fiancee. Lulu didn't seem to concerned about finding him either and he's her brother and she knows what the secret is. Elizabeth is not Lucky's keeper and all he's going to do is call her names anyway (not that he isn't entitled) but he's a grown man and she may as well let him be one.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sam is looking for Lucky, yes. But why? So she can run more of her game on him. And im sure if she really cared that muh instead of baiting Liz she would have seen he wasnt there and went on looking for him. Does Liz care? yes. But again, whats she suposed to do? Leave Nik there? Leave her bestfreinds body alone? i dont think so. If Lucky wants to a big man and go off and chase a killer then he needs to be treated like a big boy. Im not saying no one should look for him, but IMHO Liz is right where she should be and doing what she should be doing. Instead of playing the pitty party card, or the poor me card, the selfish card, she is trying to do all she can do for one of her oldest friends in the wake of his soon to be wife/her best friends murder. I dont think she should be wasting any time on trying to get people to go search for Lucky. im so sick of liz needing to take care of him - he is like another one of her kids. He cant take care of himself.

• Members

Sam is more concerned about him right now because she needs her little plaything to taunt Elizabeth with. If she were really that interested in Lucky's well being then she wouldn't have picked the party to insist that he find out the truth. She would have done it in a more private place and at a more appropriate time. It's not as if she didn't know that they were all in danger at the time she pushed to have it all come out.

If he's been an afterthought to Elizabeth then why would you expect it to change now? Why even be bent about something that's been the case for awhile? When Lucky nearly got himself killed looking for her earlier this year they were on better terms than they are now. She was pregnant with a child he believed to be his but even if he knew the truth then he'd definitely be concerned. Now who knows but for sure he wouldn't be the one to get to rescue her anyway. That's Jason's job. I like Elizabeth looking out for Nikolas than I do her worrying about where dumb Lucky ran off to by himself. Maybe he's down in a tunnel somewhere thinking about taking a drink but he's not dead so she'd only be wasting her concern when losing Emily is enough of a trauma in itself. Almost dying herself trumps worrying about what Lucky might be doing or where he might be. Sam ought to know what a B is because I'm sure she put capital letters in the word.

• Members

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Leslie played Monica's - shock-anger-grief- just right and yes for her it was about Jason and the life he leads. The only thing missing was her slapping his face and then him holding her in his arms while she cried. Maybe tomorrow.

Edward's- " I've made my bed and now I must lie in it " was heart breaking. He made no apologies and when he broke down-- he was just a sad lonely old man-- again heart breaking.

It's going to be interesting to see the inter-action between the three of them (Edward/Jason/Monica) in the next few days.

• Members

I generally liked today's show.

I was wondering when Nikolas and Nadine would interact again and they had a nice little scene today. I don't need to hear him keep saying the love of his life over and over again. He was more tolerable than Friday and even yesterday. Too bad they had him say being with Emily was more important than being there for Spencer though. I hope Grandma Leslie is ready to raise that little boy.

Dr Leo is wonderful at all and I get saying Luke has to give up the booze and the cigars but the carousing? Since when did no carousing become part of the prescription for better health?

• Members

WORD

Really why the hell should Elizabeth care about a guy who just called her a whore? I mean really why should Elizabeth whos dealing with the death of her BEST friend give a damn about a horrible excuse for a husband who could be anywhere on this crazy island when there are still killers on the loose?

Really lets stop making this all about Lucky...

And yeah I don't understand why some people are all depressed about how GH is doing Thanksgiving this year. I mean not everyone on the planet celebrates Thanksgiving. And even if we all do....not every person is going to be having a wonderful Thanksgiving. A lot of people are homeless. A lot of people have no families to celebrate it with.

I'm not saying GH Is doing some grand PSA or anything but I don't see whats so wrong about GH not having a happy lovey dovey Thanksgivng.

Watching it right now.

• Members
Sam didnt tell Lucky the truth; Jason did. All Sam did was taunt, torture and call Liz out but thats what she's been doing for months. Her actions were no different then when she first began on her revenge quest

It happened way too fast. I would have liked to have seen her grieve over Emily more before instantly going to hating Jason.

• Members

Is that an excuse for her doing it at the party? Are you saying that she was just taunting and not wanting to the truth to come out then? It;s not about whether or not she's the one who told, it's about the fact that she was tacky. She picked an inappropriate time and place to play her little game so it makes no difference that she's been doing it for months. She's tacky period.

And what I said is this:

If she were really that interested in Lucky's well being then she wouldn't have picked the party to insist that he find out the truth. She would have done it in a more private place and at a more appropriate time. It's not as if she didn't know that they were all in danger at the time she pushed to have it all come out.

There's no excuse for her whatsoever. Her behavior is nothing to brag about and shows a lack of concern for Lucky's well being and total disrespect for Nikolas for that matter. She already saw him snap and nearly drop her and she still can't keep her trap shut at his party. She can't even shut it despite his grieving.

Jason delivered bad news. She got angry with the bearer of the bad news and it worked because she sees his profession as the indirect cause of her losing another family member. The only thing that didn't work in that scene was her banning him from the funeral. I understand that they didn't want to have to allot another scene to having her tell him he's not welcome but I can't see a person go that quickly into thinking about a funeral after receiving such devastating news. Telling him to stay away from them would have sufficed because they could have had him interpret it to mean he can't attend the funeral.

• Members

"There's no excuse for her whatsoever. Her behavior is nothing to brag about and shows a lack of concern for Lucky's well being and total disrespect for Nikolas for that matter. She already saw him snap and nearly drop her and she still can't keep her trap shut at his party. She can't even shut it despite his grieving."

Exactly...after all that screaming and bitching she hurled at Elizabeth she wasn't even able to do one thing to comfort her cousin. Who was the one who helped Nikolas thru all of this?

ELIZABETH.

Bottom of the line is this...Sam is a selfish whore. She doesn't give one whit about Nikolas or Lucky and her pretending to do so is laughable at best. All she wants...all she cares about is sticking it to Elizabeth any time possible.

And really its quite sad. I mean truly this girl has no life.

Monica and Jason....OMG...heartbreaking stuff. I cried.

Even worse...the Edward/Skye scenes. I really didn't know where he was going with the story at first but then it all made sense and I just lost it...especially when he told Sky to run away before his "poison" corrupts her....

God General Hospital is the best soap on television right now.

• Members

this show is littered with newbies.. i cant stand it!

why couldnt Nadine have been Sarah or Serena dammit!

aww rexis.. then tearing me with risky.

probably the best ep yet this month.

gosh edward & monica.

i truly felt them.. they've lost all of them :(

it was just sad & also how much is ruined.

WTF is lucky?

• Members

i agree and disagree. i think GH a good balance of young ones from families past (Maxie, Georgie, Robin, Lucky, Nick, Liz, Lulu, Til recently, Emily... even Logan.) and new (Coop, Spin, Nadine).

Tho now that i think about it i could see this actress as a SORAS Serena or as a Sarah recast. But i think they only intended on her for a few days as Jolene's sister. However i do find it rather odd that they chose her to have those scenes with Nick. Obviously they are eithere going to pair her up with him or shes gonna be related to him. I really like the actress tho and hope she does stay for some time to come.

• Members

of course i agree. GH may not have the vets on but they use the children of the families, which I like... probably the reason I watch

but i mean like Trevor, Nadine, Leo, Leyla, Johnny, Kate, any other NS people... i like some of them but still no balance when they already have enough people on the cast list.

• Members

Personally, I was sickened by that bit. Sure, the Qs are dysfunctional. But they weren't the ones that killed Justus... AJ... Alan... Emily. Why are the Qs always made out to be like the Hitler family? For crissakes!

I wish Guza would STOP with his agenda-pushing. Somehow we're meant to buy that the Qs are worse than Sonny and his "famb'ly." F*ck you, Guza!

• Members

I didn't take this scene the way you took it. I don't think it was all meant to imply that the Quartermaines were this awful family at all. No one would ever buy that Edward was in any way responsible for the deaths of any of the family members he was recounting. All he was basically saying was that he felt that he was being punished for seeking fortune over being a good father/grandfather. If anyone were going to place any type of blame on the family at all it would be that they're the ones that produced Jason, but even that means nothing since AJ may have taken him away, so to speak, but didn't train him to be a hitman.

Edward and Monica just happened to have contrasting plausible reactions. He chose to blame himself and she chose to blame Jason. All his blame consisted of was saying that he failed as a patriarch and in no way implied that him or his family was anything akin to Hitler.

Archived