GH: Week Of Nov 19th

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

great stuff today, IMO.

so glad Kate wasnt shot. Her scenes with Sonny were once again great. I love this couple.

Sam coming in was great - til she made it all about what a big bad evil person liz is. where is lucky tho?!

Loved the scenes with Logan Lulu Johnny Carly and Jason. Glad they relized there are two killers.

Tracy & Luke were super cute. Loved it when Luke called Robin Dr. Robin. idk why, but it was cute.

Maxie was on! even if it was .5 seconds. yay.

glad the cops and docs are there now. its about time. cant wait for this all to ripple through town.

• Members

I dont even recognize Elizabeth. WTH is wrong with her? Today she says to Jason when she was on the ledge, all she could think about was Cameron and Jake and who would take care of them if she was gone. Um, what about their FATHER Lucky?!? Hello!?

Johnny should have left Carly to die

• Members

I have to agree with you on this. The writing was actually right on the mark for this kind of situation. I think it's a very normal reaction for a mother in a near death situation to think of her kids and how they'd be without their mother.

I really like how Sam didn't want to tell Lucky the truth about what she's done to spare him any additional hurt. Her cousin is devastated so she goes and picks another fight several feet away from him.

The best line of the day goes to Maxie: "Better than Emily."

• Members

GH's direction is gone regardless of Emily's demise. I didn't even see her as much of a Quartermaine anyway.

The Quartermaines to me were Edward, Alan, Tracey, Monica, AJ and Ned but primarily the first four who had the best bickering going. They should have the remaining Quartermaines on weekly if they can't bring themselves to write stories for them other than mourning another relaitve.

It's much better that all of their cast show up at least once a week interspersed through whatever they're focusing on than not for weeks or months at a time. It was stupid of them to throw all the NS people on to the show with nothing in the way of an intro only to abandon all of them except Leyla. They could have held that until this ball fiasco concluded or otherwise brought the hospital back into the picture when Alexis was taken off the island.

Anyway it is what it is. It's nice to look back and see how different things were. It's such a sharp contrast to what things are like now.

• Members

i enjoy and love General Hospital as it is now - but i think thats only because i dont compare it to what it use to be. because if i did then i would hate it TBH.

I think the only way i am able to do it is because its the best, aside from oltl (and i find it too borring to watch - because i dont care about anyone on there), its the best. not that thats saying much, but still.

• Members

Look I agree with you again.

I don't compare it to what it used to be and I don't even compare it to other soaps. I don't think any of them that I've watched are that good anymore. They're mostly okay and tolerable because I don't have high expectations nor do I care that much. We're in sort of a creative rut stage when it comes to entertainment. I don't know if it's laziness or lack of creativity or a little of this and a lot of that but it's across the board. Music isn't as good as it used to be. A lot of songs are being remade then remixed and remade again. Old shows are being turned into movies, movies are being remade, and now more cartoons and anime are being turned into live action films. Soaps have probably done remarkably well to survive as long as they have.

• Members

I couldnt agree more. its sad but true. and i do feel the way to solve the prioblem is a ned of fresh new young blood behind the scenes. but it seems so hard to break into behind the scenes where you can actually make an impact. and thats a sad thing.

i am so glad PodEmily is gone. if they can ever get realEm back them im down.

I disagree about Lucky. He is a great father and would take care of them and drop sam in a second for them.

Megan Ward - shes simply amazing. I cant belive this is the chick from Joe's Apartment

I love Laura Wright in the role of Carly. But i do miss Tams.

• Members

I wish that during this storylinewe had seen Monica & Bobbie working at the hospital or something. And when Alexis was taken we really should have seen her rushed in and Monica/Bobbie go to tend to her when she teels them there familys are trapped on a island with a killer - or two. all these dr's and cops comming outa nowhere is kinda lamo, IMHO. but whatevs.

Is it odd that i would really like to see Carly & Nickolas together? I dont know why, but i do...

Oh man, srsly, i am so happy Kate wasnt shot. I hope the fallout of this is big drama for Kate & Sonny, esp with Trevor. I also want to see Kate start her magazine up already. Megan Ward is so flippin fantastic. I wanna meet her sooo bad.

and again, where the hell is Lucky? and how grossed out must Nick be that his cuz and bro are banging eachother. eww. but thats no worse than when on days philip's brother Bo & philips sister Billie were doin it. Or when GL's Tammy started to sleep with her actuall cuz.

I cant wait to see Monica this week. Esp the Monica/Jason scenes from the preview. And i cant wait to see Edward find out about Emily. This is gonna be heartbreaking.

So as fior the 2nd killer Johnny, Coop, Logan, & trevor are all pretty obvious as a suspect. As is Jerry. So i cant wait to see all this play out.

I loved mac seeing Georgie & Maxie. I wish we had more scenes of Mac with his girls - Robin included.

but once again... where in the hell is Lucky?

Archived