GH: Discussion For Week Of oct 29th...

• Members

Todays episode was great stuff. I love all the differnt scene and interatcions we have going on. The Elizabeth Lucky Sam Nick Emily scenes were great fun to watch and i think moving Kelly Monaco out of the mob scene and into this one. Love the cuz relationship between Nick & Sam. I am liking crazyNick. The lucky liz and sam scenes were great. I cant wait for someone to tell lucky not only is he not Jakes daddy but also what his new easy bed mate did. I have feeling Lucky might be a bit more upset with sam than Liz in the long run...

I loved Nadine getting Lulu and Logan apart and Johnny grabbing Lulu. The Logan/Nadine scene was done well. He is kinda abusive and has a temper. i also loved Spin trying to step in. and was that a georgie maxie and robin scene? what?! really? huh, i tought they forgot they were all related. I also loved Maxie ripping into Leyla. I did feel bad for Leyla tho, but i kinda like her. Patrick & Robin were also great. I am loving all of this.

Lets see... what else? The Logan/Lulu/Luke/Scotty scenes were great fun to watch and even tho i have deep hate for Alexis i did love her telling Ric off. LMAO at ric thinking he gets to tell her alexis she likes bad boys. hey crazzy ass, remember when you locked prego craly up to take her baby and give it to Liz? you sic crazy ass.

Carly & Coop... this should be intersting.

I am loving this all tho. Romance, Mystery, Action... Murder At The Ball is great.

I wish they had showen Monica opting not to go and maybe working so someone else could go because she didnt wanna deal with everyone.

and the scenes with Trevor & Kate were kinda chilling.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am enjoying the show...I find the Zaccharas intriguing I think Bruce Weitz flawed and Johnny Z' tragic figures are offering me two of my favorite themes of literature and their acting is off the chain for me. I've read through the grapevine GH has an acting coach "it shows for me"

I like the Ball and seeing Wyndemere in the fog on Spoon Island. It reminded me of a Jane Austin novel, first off, it was good to finally see it and it was somewhat as I imagined.

I like Kate and Elizabeth a lot and it was good to see them all dressed up. I like the glamour...and the Wyndemere setting.

I liked Scotty/Luke exchange it was some good acting going down.

...I like how the tale is unfolding and how they have integrated the cast under this sweep umbrella...I have problems with their continuous MIA of certain characters who have been part of the canvass for so long and never included in sweeps while new characters have walked in the door into a sweep justlikethat...I have trouble with the show focus on some omnipresent characters...again too much focus on some and none on others.

I like Rick Hearst and Steve M. acting off each other.... TC Nik is just awesome. The flawed Prince...

I am far removed as an ex - scrubbie seeiing Patrick w/LayMe. I enjoyed MaxiP she got down for her dust....and I enjoyed the Scorpio girls conversation. I can't wait to see Dr. Dummy crawl back but I'm done with him. I know it won't happen but I want her w/someone else..I like JT and I know he has been expressive re: this break up he doesn't like it according to the boards rumormill but I'm done with a Robin w/Jason pairing.

I like the story

scdm.png

• Members

This story is part intriguing to me, part laughable to me. I love seeing Sonny and Kate together. Kate looked gorgeous and even Sonny was looking a little better.

Love seeing Nikolas the rage boy today going after Patrick. You know, I really wouldn't mind seeing Robin getting preggers by Nikolas. Scrubs is kinda boring me.

Maxie, I love you. I love you for standing up in front of Cooper like that.

Wow Liz, you are kinda dumb to be wandering around that place. but whatever. Oh and I hate that Nadine chick. She's annoying.

The most laughable thing, was Jason. Jason on a speedboat in the rain heading out to Wyndemere. The Hero. I was waiting for the song "Holding out for a Hero" to start playing. He almost mademe spit my soda out.

• Members

Yeah its official...I HEART JOHNNY Z!

Todays episode was just amazing to put it simply...the drama was just there...even Carly (despite being stupid and retarded) had me going for a while when she was accusing Coop of killing Letecia. Even I thought he was guilty for a fraction of a second.

In short this storyline is being done very well.

• Members

I like Nadine but its so obvious she's going to die. She's already being mistaken for Lulu by Spinelli, Logan and Johnny. Anthony will most likely kill her thinking he got Lulu

Why must Jason ALWAYS be the hero? Every sweeps event ends with him saving the day

• Members

At first I thought he was going to kill her because it's obviously set up for the mistaken identity thing but I'm still thinking she may survive this and maybe it's just my hoping she does because I like her. They need to have her use Leyla as a shield and whack her instead. Too bad she didn't choke on her tears.

Jason has to be the hero because he's the superman of GH. The whole sweeps formula would be shot if that didn't happen and that's one of my problems with this whole event. It seems like they went in a meeting and discussed how they could tell the same old story in a different setting and voila!!! Ball time.

I don't mind that they brought the same old tired story to the ball because my expectations are low and there have been some entertaining scenes and downright laughable things as well. The thing I don't like is how little production they put into the Ball itself. They made it way too obvious that it was the backdrop excuse for the mayhem and it would have been nice if they had spent at least one episode making it seem like a genuine ball. Guza made some statement about the viewers falling in love with Nikolas and Emily all over again and I believe Frons passes them off as a fairytale romance. I just think that with that in mind, they should have devoted at least an episode to having them make the rounds together mingling with their guests to give the illusion of this great romantic event. It's clearly missing the element of sophistication that aristocrat Stephan was able to inject into the Bacchanalia, and Edward being there would have helped the illusion a tad. They should have just made it a costume party instead which would have been more appropriate for the type of guests who go sperm hunting at a party.

After I posted this it dawned on me that maybe Nadine is indeed the body on the floor. I keep assuming the person is dead but maybe not.

Archived