GH: Discussion For Week Of oct 29th...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Minor stuff but does Kate ever say "hello" before she says what she wants? I've seen her go to Jason's twice and blurt out whatever it is without a greeting but then again Spinelli dismissed her as well so I need to lower my expectations again.

Too bad Nikolas didn't get to show Elizabeth more of his rage. I wish he had said something more cutting.

Luke and Lucky fell a bit flat for me. Maybe it was a bad Lucky day for me because something was missing.

Logan also fell flat for me today in the scenes with Ric. He seemed out of his league.

AZ looking through the window at Lulu made me want to laugh. In fact the whole idea of his wanting to kill her is pretty funny.

• Members

I was LMAO when Nik went off on Liz out of nowhere. "No Elizabeth, you're too selfish to go back to Lucky". omg, I that was too funny and I was totally not expecting that. I love this Nik. He says what is on his mind and doesnt care about sparing anyones feelings. He calls it how it is. Liz didnt know what hit her today. Too bad Emily stopped him for going off some more

Aww Lucky asked Sam to be his date? This will be their first public appearance as a couple. I liked their scenes today.

I really like the character of Nadine and liked how much she was in this episode. I hope they keep her around and expand on her character. Does anyone know if she was older or younger than Jolene? Poor Georgie though. What is Spinelli's obsession with blondes?

Johnny = Logan. Seriously they are the same exact character. Both of them cant stay on the show and I vote for Logan. Im enjoying him and Lulu

• Members

Funny how they can all throw around Alan's name for their own agendas to attend this ball.

Gosh these writers make me sick, the fact that even Tracy just dismisses the thought of attending but of course unless for the sake of dear Lulu is much better than her own brother. F that.

and yeah thanks for my 5 seconds of Luke & Lucky.

"hey dad your breaking into the D.A. office..."

A) He would've booked him

or

B) Helped him

oh yeah the way the door opened to lucky. THUD. nice to see lusami going out for they're first PA.

but Luke & Scotty we're awesome! dummy

• Members

Oh hell no! Liz on Sam: "Sam is a lying tramp. One of these days Im going to call her on all her garbage and set the record straight"

Did I hear right. Where the HELL does she get off making a comment like that when anyone could say the same thing about her for the past year? Liz is a lying tramp and I wish more people would call her out on her garbage and set the record straight about all of her crap and lies. Seriously, Liz has NO room to be throwing stones at anyone.

• Members

People should call Elizabeth a liar but only in an extremely pious society would she be considered a tramp. Her lie is very tame in the world of soaps because she's not withholding any information that is going to lead to anyone's death, potentially lead to death, or impact everyone in the city. She's lying to a man she loved at one point and as terrible and unfair as it is, it's not the most dreadful crime known to mankind.

Is she a hypocrite for calling Sam or anyone else a liar? Yes. Is she lying about Sam being a liar? Yes. If Elizabeth put Sam down for telling an identical lie to the one Elizabeth is telling then she'd be more blatantly a hypocrite but she's referring to her watching Jake be kidnapped and hiring the park thugs (which is criminal since she lied to the police during the investigation), and probably how she came over to gloat in Elizabeth's face when she told her she still had one son knowing she'd watch Jake be kidnapped.

If Elizabeth were talking about the same act of which she's guilty or some innocent person, then she'd seem a whole lot worse but she's not.

• Members

Liz hating on Sam does not only work, it should be like that. I dont blame her at all. Now Liz's lie about whos her baby daddy, im not sayin she was right to let lucky belive he is the father, however she didnt do it to hurt anyone, she didnt scheme, she didnt do it with the intintions to harm anyone, only to protect her child. She shoul tell Lucky yes. by all means... however sam has done far worse, and Lucky should know what sam did to liz and her childern just as much as he should know he isnt the biological father of jake. And i do belive Lucky would be much more upset with what sam did than what liz did.

Id love to lov sam and lucky - but i cant.

LMAO @ the idea of spin asking Jason to dance. that was soo cute. and i loved logan/lulu and jason/carly scenes as well.

GH is really good.

• Members

Since her debut in 2003, Sam has been romantically involved with Jasper Jacks, Sonny Corinthos (adultery), Jason Morgan, D.A. Ric Lansing (adultery), and Det. Lucky Spencer (adultery). Do not forget about her four marriages (Bill Monroe and three others) prior to her stay in Port Charles. She agreed to but then declined to seduce her half sister's grandfather! :blink: Just how slutty does Guza Jr. want Sam to be?

• Members

cue the "Guza is ruinign Sam to support Liason and Liz!" rants. please. sams been a whore from day one. i personally love her and am a fan. but im not gonna make her seem like less of a whore than she is.

but anyways...

I acually like the Z storyline. I dont know why. But i do. I like how its all being set up to intermix with the Ball. and how AZ wants to axe Lulu, but not as part of a mob war, in some sick twisted move of love for his son. It does come off comical, but i kinda think AZ is suposed to be comical, not so much scary.

Nadine/Spin/Georgie would be a great triangle!!

im going thru a depression tho... where oh where has my maxie been?

• Members

I couldn't agree more. I watched last nights episode on SoapNet and it was incredible. I even loved the Nikolas/Emily scenes. And then at the end where AZ was watching Emily it was just creepy. This is truly getting exciting. I'm loving the buildup to the ball. All these different agendas going on at the same time.

LMAO...its like a CNN Special Report: Community In Peril: Out of Control Sluttiness

I'm liking Johnny Z and his interactions with Lulu. And I find Georgie and Spinelli to be a cute couple. Hes a lot more tolerable when hes with her. Is Spinelli related to anyone in PC btw? For some strange reason I keep thinking hes related to Sam somehow.

I miss Maxie at times too...but then I remember how obsessed she is with Logan and thath er only purpose is to scream about Lulu being the object of affection instead of her.

• Members

Nope, Spin is related to anyone in PC ... you might be connecting him to sam tho bercause she still lived at jasons when he lived there, he lives in the pink room they had planned for there child.

Yeah, that is about all Maxie does.. but she does it so well and its nice to have someone shouting saitn lulu isnt perfect.

Archived