Sweeps Stuff from SOD Online

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you know days used to be the show everyone talks about..even at work all we talked about was days days days but the majority of the coworkers friends and family members have turned days off and walked away and i asked them what made them turn it off and they all said the same thing, these are not the characters we want to see ....nobody wanted to see the younger croud every day! people their age max,steph,chelsey,nick, didnt even want to watch them they wanted Victor Marlena John, Hope Bo Maggie the characters that attracted them to the show in the first place. Its hard when they create characters and shove them down your throat and put them in situations that arnt that real to begin with. oh well ive said my two bits just wanted to throw that out there and let Corday know why Western Canada wasnt watching anymore.

• Members

i love them all, especially Chelsea. They are the only reason i watch days and EJ and Sami. But come on, saying that they are on everyday is quite of overdoing it, they are only on like 1-2 days per week, since the beginning of September. If anyone is on 5 days a week its Sami Brady but i dont care because i love her.

the only way i stop watching if EJ/Sami/Chelsea/Max/Nick/Stephanie are backburnerd but i dont have to worry because with my main man hogan sheffer as head writer, they wont get backburnt.

And for the record days do need their younger set too, they are the future because Peter/Kristian/Deidre/Stephan/Mary beth wont be around 4ever because it will be a time they will retire from acting which i hope isnt for a long time, i love all of them but there has to be more characters then just bo/hope/marlena/steve and kayla.

but come on, The younger sets are not on as much as Sami and EJ but i dont mind there either because of them both of them. To me EJAMI is days and without EJ or Sami, then days would be DEAD PERIOD.

• Members

i know this week but this past week 1 day. I love the teens, but manly this week is about Nick and Chelsea. YEA I wont fast forward anything this week. I cant wait to find out who kidnapped chelsea.

i dont care what the ratings say, they are not going to stop me from watching. BTW days is next to last, Guiding light is last

• 2 weeks later...

Archived