DAYS: Friday, Oct. 26

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so tired of the marry go round with EJ/SAMI/Lucas. Just pair EJAMI already and have them be happy ever after.

The only part that held my interest was the sorority storyline. It is actually pretty good, i am loving this story. It is very interesting now. Loving the triangle with Morgan/Max/Stephanie. OMG I am so on the morgan and max bandwagon, i still love Stephanie, i don't know who i want her with yet, maybe Philip. Yea philip would be great for Stephanie, it would get him away from my shelle. I love M&M but i still love stephanie.

Cordi, i am loving her but i think Ford Decker raped her on their date. The end was a shock to me, never expected chelsea would be kidnapped. Ford Decker was the one who did it because if u saw when he was walking out, he was putting leather gloves on and then chelsea walked out. In the previews billie says that noone called chelsea, she was setup. Who would set her up, if it is a dimera, i will scream. I AM LOVING THIS STORY BECAUSE IT DOES NOT INVOLVE THE DIMERAS. maybe it was umar trying to lure nick into a trap to save his girl, so he can get the kids. but it makes Ford look guilty though because he was wearing leather gloves and he walked out and then as soon as chelsea walked out, someone grabbed her wearing leather gloves.

Ford is a real jerk now, he is treating women like crap and only seeing them as possessons. The way he grabbed cordi for a dance without even asking her, omg he is worst then Jeremy. I hope Max beats the crap out of ford decker.

When Chelsea told Cordi that Ford hit on her, cordi screamed NO dont let him. That proves or to me he raped her on their date. I don't believe ford's verson that she left dinner after eatting two bites of their dinner. He did something, he raped her

but i think ford raped Cordi on their date, if he did then i rather have Jeremy then Ford. Both are interesting but ford is more interesting but i don't like him now. I like Cordi, if he harms stephanie or chelsea, then i hope he dies.

good episode only for the sorority scenes. Can't wait for mondays show, should be good with the sorority. But who kidnapped chelsea, putting my money on FORD DECKER BECAUSE HE HAD LEATHER GLOVES ON when he was walking out.

But while Ford was walking out, who phoned chelsea saying she left her car lights on, cant be ford because he was walking out when Chelsea got off the phone.

NOTHING BETTER NOT HAPPEN TO CHELSEA OR I AM DONE WITH DAYS. TOO ME DAYS IS CHELSEA.

again i think FORD DECKER RAPED CORDI.

also did u see Shelley's(steph) beautiful ass today in those jeans, HOT HOT HOT. Did u see Rachel's hot hot hot hot hot. DAM Darrin and Blake, stay the hell away from my women lol

• Members

OK I feel asleep when I attempted to watch this show earlier, so let's try this again.

I suppose I may be the only one besides Terry who feels this way, but my favorite part of the show today BY FAR was the college girls. Nice to have a break from Marlena's daughters and their drama if only for part of the show. The Stephanie-Max-Morgan storyline is actually interesting to me and everyday that it continues and Morgan is not villified to make Stephanie look better is like a gift. Why can't this show write all of its triangles this way without turning one of the parties into a villain?

Yeah Ford is so obviously a creep, and I think it's pretty obvious what happened to Cordy but so far this storyline is not as cringeworthy as I expected. I'm still cautious for this storyline but I am now allowing for the possibility it may not be the unmitigated disaster I feared.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of Lucas. I wish Kate would just SMACK this little bitch again. Why does she even care whether this prick of a son loves her or not? This jerk who cost her her company after she gave him a job and drove her into Stefano's arms because she was broke thanks to him ruining her company just so he could get back at EJ, which didn't even do anything to EJ because he's already rich and has good lawyers. Someone call the whaaaaaaaambulance that you could've been married to Sami a long time ago if not for Kate. As if your and Sami's behavior had nothing to do with you being split until recently. GMAFB. This just seems like more of this show erasing Lumi's true dysfunctional history and trying to pin their whole reason this pair couldn't get together for FOURTEEN YEARS on Kate. And it's B.S. Plus, Lucas just seems like such a phony that he could forgive Sami all of her transgressions yet whenever it's convenient he disowns Kate again. Kate WHO WAS RIGHT that Sami was lying about her relationship with EJ even if she didn't know the total extent of it or dark nature of it and when Lucas doesn't actually know for certain that it was Kate who blackmailed Nick. Honestly I feel like Lucas is just taking out all this crap on Kate that he wishes he could take out on Sami when he doesn't trust her with EJ but won't because he's afraid that'll just push her into EJ's arms even more. Kate deserves better than this. Please give her a new job. A new man. Anything but this. Because I am so so so tired of Kate being run into the ground to pimp Lumi so Lucas can ride his high horse all over her and kick dirt in her face as if that is necessary at this point. Kate vs. Lumi was once fun (before it got played out) when it was Kate-vs-Sami battles with Lucas on the sidelines but the circle of Lucas disowning Kate with Sami as a placid bystander is LAME LAME LAME on a whole other level.

The EJami and Lute conversations were tedious and redundantly redundant. This whole storyline just feels like it's in a holding pattern and has been since January. FREE EJ. Please! I can't even get excited about EJ and Sami's bickerflirting any more because Sami is such a shell of her former self with how fickle she is and how much she defers to Lucas and always looking like crap because she's either crying or whatever that I don't understand what EJ sees in her any more.

This show can have Lucas sing Dolly Parton's "I will always love you" all it wants with Sami crying "but a happy cry" :puke: and I still won't ever see this pair as a supercouple because there is NO HEAT between these two whatsoever and their history has been completely whitewashed to the point that neither of the characters are recognizable any more. PLEASE SEND LUMI TO THE BACKBURNER before this show loses another million viewers as you continue to forcefeed their romance down our throats, Hogan.

Now that said, the babies weren't as scary to me today but actually cute. But where in the hell is Will? I can assume Billie is chasing down the campus rapist and Phillip and Belle have their own issues to deal with to explain why they are not visiting their new niece and nephew but Will? He's been back in Salem like a week. He can't be back at camp already, can he? I mean it was weird that he didn't show up in Lucas's dream yesterday but that he still hasn't come to the hospital is even weirder.

Do I dare fantasize he's out of commission because he's been so busy covering up his role in John's hit and run? Because that a DiMera goon dayplayer randomly hit John not only seems really implausible for how that all played out on our screens but also is a really boring scapegoat for John's death.

• Members

You took the words right out of my mouth! This character is getting more annoying by the day -- it's just the same ol' same ol' each and every episode; with some back and forth between the fake concerned act and the ranting bs act. Plus those freaking greeting card statements - well I wouldn't buy a card that said that [!@#$%^&*] and it sure seems Days writers could come up with something better. UG.

The Sorority scenes were the best. I really like Morgan and so far so good when it comes to her and Max. Plus it was plain nice to hear people saying something we've not heard scene after scene, day after day.

EJ was fine and at least he is saying something a little different when he's on (Thank You writers!!). But I'm looking forward to sami getting her freaking divorce and for the storyline to move already.

• Members

Thank you! This has been one of the biggest things to irritate me about the show the most; the fact the most of the characters they are choosing to display the most have the damn old conversation over and over again. Other than the huge amount of airtime they're getting at the expense of others, this is a major turn off for me. I wish they would get the move on with most of the stories.

• Members

And even as we have these repeat conversations and characters, they totally wrap up a storyline like the Steve, Kayla and Phillip baby situation with about 7 minutes of screen time and miss out on some golden opportunities for some compelling character driven scenes and conversations.

I would have loved to see Phillip actually talk with Billie or someone else and examine what his motivations might be in his search for Tyler or why he signed away his parental rights to begin with. Or maybe a similar scene with Victor. Let him get some different advice and really work through for himself what he wants. What a great way to mix up some characters and give JKJ some meaty material outside of the Shellip triangle. There was also some golden material for Kayla and Steve to really talk about Kayla's motivations and hopes in fostering the baby - does she feel a need to recreate some of their past or was she trying to fill some hole in her own heart. What about Steve talking about how he feels like he reclaimed something he thought the Dimeras destroyed by being able to be a good father. SN and MBE are so good at delivering in those heartfelt and deeply emotional conversations.

But I guess this is more of a complaint for Monday's thread.

• Members

It wasn't that bad of an episode.

The sorority story is not that bad. At least we have young characters in an age appropriate story and not dominating the airtime unless it's in spurts. I LOVE Morgan and I love her with Max. The actress is a breath of fresh air and, while this rapist story is predictable, it's being portrayed in a respectful and realistic manner. The only thing I didn't like was why no one picked up on Ford putting on the black gloves in OCTOBER!!! That's a little suspicious to me but, other then that...

Sami/EJ was boring as hell but Lucas/Kate was interesting. Bryan and Lauren have been great in scenes lately and I was happy that despite their issues he let her spend time with the babies. Sami and Kate being civil was nice too because it shows maturity on both their parts, especially with the babies around.

Not a bad week. Kind of a normal "soapy" week but could've been worse IMO.

• Members

I was shocked they ended that. The only think I could think of is maybe it was Ed's decision and maybe he wants to end stories written or started before his arrival. I think he is completely overhauling the show judging by cast changes and all. I think the sorority story is his, which may be why it's better then other stories for this group, and I think once the feud is over we will see more independent stories for others develop, which is needed. I also think he is responsible for getting the Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle where it is and making it a good story. I know EP's don't usually get that involved in the writing but I think Ed has because he knows the show is in danger and needs change.

In regards to Steve/Kayla and the baby story, I still have somewhat of a feeling it may not be completely over but we'll see. I think it provided some character growth for Philip and got Steve/Kayla to a place where he is ready to be a father again so it did have some things going for it.

• Members

It meets the terms of the Vendetta, which state a Brady must marry a Dimera to end the violence and obtain peace. Those are Stefano's terms because he feels that is the only way to make his father rest in peace. Given Sami and EJ's resemblance to Colleen and Santo, Stefano feels they are perfect and that they would unite Colleen and Santo's souls as they should be.

Sami feels even more inclined to this now that John's death was apparently due to a hit put out on him by the Dimera's. Sami wants to end the suffering of her family and feels like she should be the one after putting them through hell with her scheming and plotting over the years. It's like her last step at redemption in a way. I, personally, understand it but some hate it :lol:

• Members

Bad show..plain and simple..Lucas, Sami, EJ and the sorority storyline can't carry an episode..and they shouldn't be all we get for a friday show..I like the actress that plays Cordy..but we've only seen her on like 7 episodes, am i really supposed to care that something happened to her on her date with Ford...And i really hope that Ford is just a red herring as the rapist...Make it Jett, taking advantage of his security job..

Archived