DAYS: Friday, Oct. 26

• Members

I think Cordy is just the catalyst to get us into this story. I think a character we know will be attacked and that will make fans invest, although that is doubtful since so many fans are down on anybody but the vets.

Lucas/Sami/EJ could carry an episode if they didn't appear in every single one of them. These three need a break but I have a suspicion that we won't see one for Ali unless it's a short one. Ali being on so much reeks of NBC involvement because of TBL, at least IMO. I have seen actors and actresses dominate a year on Days but not without a substantial break like these three have not had. Someone had to get involved somewhere and I think it was NBC.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am beyond tired of Lucas unloading on Kate. I want the people who should really hate Kate, like Marlena, Hope, Belle, and others to unload on her. Somehow, she never gets what is coming to her, except from Lucas, which is just obnoxious at this point.

I like Morgan and the actress that plays her. Would love for them to develop Max and Morgan; please end this Stephanie and Max thing. I don't see one reason why they would ever be together, except that they don't have to get to know the others family, cause they are family! :)

• Members

I dont think Ali is on so much because of TBL. but thats just me...

I liked it. it wasnt great not awful. They need to go back when EJ was this wicked charming guy and Sami had her spunk. Thats the couple i love. Thats the couple i wanna see. I am kinda suprised Ali has been on this much tho, since she likes to sepnd time with her family and shes also working on another show that much not leave much time.

• Members

the current state of the character of ej with the current state sami is being wriotten is not a pairing. this wasnt the couple fans loved to watch. no longer is he this charming dangerous guy that loves sami for the person she is. no longer is sami this bad girl who tries to do good but it never works. these are pod ejsami.

and days has lived over 40 years without ej and go another 4 without him, or anyone for that matter, IMO.

as for the rape... im not gonna get into that. beause... well... i dont quite know what i think about it.

Archived