AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty Woman Ryan

What a great and loving hubby bubby teletubby butt pirate hubby Ryan is to be romancing Annie the way he does. Gosh we all need to strive to find a soulmate just like him and see him turn water into Dynamite Kiddo Kool Aid and be sure to cure world hunger by inventing cookies, you know, the kind you toss after watching his stupid idiotic self be the next Casanova Sir Galahad Prince Charming wannabe HIGH H0 Hero. Nothing else is new here but just his holiness pretending that he can be a good lover to his little heroine all the while playing *beep* and Ladders with daughter Emmaline while changing Spike into Dynamite Kiddo underwear since he miraculously outgrew the diapers right now all thanks to Ferret Face's rapid Dynamite Kiddo potty training. So there has to be some time left over to start making some whoopy doopy buppaloopy love making with his wife. They are such a great match together-they walk alike, talk alike, eat bon bons alike, count Liz Taylor's ex husbands by twos alike, and so much more. They definitely are a match made in Heaven and will form that holy alliance of all holiest alliances to take down the demented brother and brother in law Richard Cranium Novak (you put Richard and Cranium together since Ryan is still stuck on stupid to figure it out). I am still not seeing much development with this character as he still pontificates, cannot kiss and make out the way he wants to, and just be about wooing the pretty woman known as Annie. Funny because you would think with all the women falling for his holiness that he would know how to return the affection...but alas all he returns is a zeroed out whack whack about ready to be sliced and diced into miniature nachos by Lorena Bobbett.

• Members

Today was the first time I've watched a full episode in a while.

A few comments/questions......

-What happened to Winifred? There was another maid at Adam's house.

-NuBabe is AWFUL. What's up with the zombie eyes?

-This whole Annie/Ritchie thing started off with promise, but now it's BORING.

-KILL AVA! That mohawk......OMG.

-Get Tad away from KWAK.

-Hannah & Adam's scenes were the only interesting part of today's show.

• Members

Winifred will air again (she's working for Krystal, nowdays), it's a few weeks away though.

I don't know, I'm okay with nu-Babe. But she's not just Babe...she seems smart and less skanky, heh. But she definitely needs to start having chemistry with others. So far her best chemistry has been with Amanda.

I did like Richie smiling at the camera, it was so cheese-soap-tastic that he "knew" Ryan had just finished having sex with his (Richie's) sister and put his computer on to gaze at him right at that moment, heh.

Yeah, I agree. Kill Ava.

I agree on Tad as well.

Hadam scenes were indeed interesting, very soap-opera-tastic. "You were doing the father and son ... His son could be his brother." Where was the dramatic organ music? Heh.

• Members

Probably the best episode I've seen in weeks... not that it was spectacular by any stretch, but at least nothing really annoyed or frustrated me. Adam and Hannah are one of the few things I still enjoy seeing play out here. It was nice to have a completely Greenlee/Kendall/Zach/Aidan free day.... would have been nice if they kept Ryannie out of it too thought <_<

Krystal (Bobbie) looks so much better with the dark hair.... Annie however does not. Melissa is best suited as a blond if you ask me.

I hope Ritchie gets them all!

• Members

Bobbie Eakes looks great with the dark hair, she looks a lot like Rachel Ray haha. Melissa's new dark hair is OK, I really liked her as a blonde.

Oh please put Richie and Lily together! I hope he's not a "bad" guy, I really like him.

Archived