Days: How can We Help Deidre Hall and Martha Madison

• Members

I know it is a long shot but how can we help both of them get nominated for an emmy next year. Cause Both really deserve it for John's Death Storyline. I don't know who deserves it more because more did amazing job in this story. Really the whole cast did but not as well then Martha and Deidre.

If someone could make one of those petition and post it in this thread and on other boards too and get alot of signatures and send it to who ever controls the emmys or to NBC/Corday. I would make those petitions up but i dont know how.

I am sure everyone on this board for sign it. I would be a shame if neither Deidre Hall or Martha Madison does not get nominated for this story. If they dont then it proves once again that the emmys dont know sh*t about acting and its fixed and they play favorites.

If neither does not get an emmy, i will protest outside of NBC or where ever the Emmy headquaters are and protest with pickle signs saying give Martha and Deidre an Emmy.

It should not be what network you are on or how the ratings are for your show. Days should be nominated for 5 awards next year. Best Lead actress for Deidre Hall, best supporting actress for Martha Madison, Best lead actor Drake Hogenstyne and Best supporting actor Peter Reckell. Just for this week alone, days should win best drama series.

but i but my life that days does not get a single nomination next years. Emmys, well everyone have it out for days, cause they know if Days wants to, they can be the best Soap on TV. Just look at this past week, Sheffer proves he can write good emotional balance episodes.

It is just a shame that the emmys are so fucken blind that then cant see it either. Come on Days should have at least 1 nomination this year but no, passions got 1 and days got none. Allison Sweeney should have been nominated this past year.

If Martha Madison or Deidre Hall or not nominated next year, then well its a shame and i hope who ever casts the emmys nomination gets killed and rots in hell.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The issue with Deidre is to even get her to put her name on the ballot to be considered. She just doesn't do it unless she feels she's done the work to deserve it. Combine that with her being a perfectionist...

OR you could always find some way to convince Corday to do it for her.

• Members

Goldy, don't bait him ;) BTW, did you see pics of DH in Australia. The word "Goddess" comes to mind.

Andrew, you remind me of someone.

Oh god, no. Deidre is in a league of her own, way beyond everyone else. The only ones that come close for me is Nancy Lee Grahn, Rick Hearst, and a few select others.

Archived