ATWT actress out?

• Members
They said actress who returned to the front burner, which means the actress probably never left the show in the first place, so that could cancel McClain out.

Well...no other actress returned to the front burner. Who could it be?

• Members
I think it's Cady. She's the only one who could leave willingly b/c she's not on contract.

Plus, and I loathe PRo, but she can't be happy playing Meg prop. I guess with Kelley's Emily off canvas, that duty fell to Cady's Rosanna.

Well, Emily wasn't involved with Paul and Meg before she left, and I doubt she would have been even after things cooled with Dusty.

Imagine if it's Kelley, bitching about stuff that hasn't even AIRED yet! :lol:

• Members
Well, Emily wasn't involved with Paul and Meg before she left, and I doubt she would have been even after things cooled with Dusty.

Imagine if it's Kelley, bitching about stuff that hasn't even AIRED yet! :lol:

True, she wasn't, but she'd more than done her time...even if I hate how they have isolated Emily and Paul from each other.

• Members
Lol, they just need to give up on Cady. Her home is AMC...not ATWT. They just need to accept it and refuse to hire her. Woman changes her mind like the wind blows.

hmmm....they killed Dixie Cooney off. Unless they go the route of Dr. Alan Quartermaine...(do not give Frons, JHC or Esensten & Brown any ideas)

I hope KMH quits; she deserves far better than what they are willing to give her. KHM should be on Law & Order: SVU, Gossip Girl or Big Shots. All three shows are much better than ATWT.

Archived