10. "Treat Me Right"

11. "Love Will Keep You Up All Night"

12. "Unmistakable"

13. "Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon"

Bonus Tracks

14. "Downpour"

15. "In Pieces"

16. "Nowhere To Go"

In July 2007, it was announced that the Backstreet Boys would release a new album on October 30 2007, the first since the group's last album Never Gone. Rumored titles of the album included End to Beginning, Motivation and Picking Up the Pieces before Brian Littrell and A.J. McLean confirmed on August 13 2007 that the title of the album would be Unbreakable. The only confirmed producers are Dan Muckula, who produced the band's 2005 hit single "Incomplete", and Rob Weiss. It is the first Backstreet Boys album that former member Kevin Richardson is not involved in, as he had left the group in June the previous year.

In an interview with INROCK magazine, Brian Littrell said the album would include various music styles, combining their earlier late-1990's sound with their more recent guitar-driven pop rock sound.

The first single from the album is "Inconsolable", which hit the U.S. radio stations on August 27, 2007. It is a piano-heavy rock ballad that was produced by Emanuel Kiriakou and co-written by Lindy Robbins and Jess Cates. It debuted on August 6 2007 on New York Music Station WHTZ.

Other songs that have leaked include "Any Other Way," "Helpless When She Smiles," "Unmistakable," and "Something I Already Know."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived