DAYS: Thursday, Sept. 27

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Woah!! Benjy's in the coffin!! Whhaattt??? See, this is why people should be spoiler free.

I totally love the reference to Stefano's obsession with Marlena.

Loved it when Stefano went off on Shawn. Joe M was on fire today in those Stefano/Shawn scenes.

Today's episode was really good. Tomorrow looks good also.

• Members

I think most of DAYS' actors are doing a great job lately, but Joe Mascolo, Thaao and Steve Nichols are doing an amazing job. Even the little boy who plays young Shawn is impressing me...actually, he's breaking my heart. In trying to protect his sister, he's created 50 years of tragedy and drama.

• Members

Wow today surprised me. I was actually really into everything that was going on. Spoiler free really *IS* the key! I feel so bad for Lumi now. The toned down hurt Lucas did it for me. I liked the Stefano and Shawn scenes. For a minute there, I thought they were gonna reminisce or something. Benjy ending up in the coffin was quite dramatic. He's just been so abused, and now this. Good episode although still not great for me yet per se. I just can't get on board for the reasoning or backstory behind this vendetta. But now that the Santeen-letters part is over, I think it could get interesting. I mean, I'm truly curious to see how this marriage to EJ plays itself out, among other things.

Archived