AMC-Tuesday

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hardly ever get a chance to watch live but I'm glad that today I can. Great episode so far!

Kendall/Zach - really emotional and intense

Jack/Erica - I hope they get a continuance on the divorce proceedings. I do not want to see it go through because they're at the hospital

And I'm shocked but I actually think Sabine is doing a good job

I think this is going to be a great story

• Members

Wow I didn't see that coming, greens actually changed her mind about kidnapping spike. Too bad the damage is already done. On the brighter side, this might be the nail in the coffin for j/e, they are already at odds over greens and its gonna get worst.

If babe and jamie don't get off my screen I'm gonna scream, they now regret kidnapping little adam and taking him away from jr, its a little to late for that. An at least greens had enough sense to change her mind after 1 minute about taking a child from his parent.

• Members
IA. I didnt see Greenlee like the monster I thought they might portray her as. She was loving with Spike and was good with him today.They have been regretting that for a long time. They both have apologized and shown remorse for that ages ago; well Jamie's more recently but Babe definetly longer

• Members

I don't know why everyone's shocked as if it's something new the show is just now showing. That's been shown for awhile now. Babe's sorrow over her kidnapping has beeen dealt with a long time ago. Well over two years ago perhaps even longer then that. Jamie didn't really say he was sorry until later but I always thought he regretted his desicion over it.

• Members

You forgot that I FF babe scenes, so therefore I wouldn't know that. Regardless I still want them off my screen. I ususally just record amc and watch the scenes I want later, but last friday was my last day in summer school so I acutually watched an entire episode of amc today(its been months since I've done that).

• Members

Driving Miss Ryan

Oh yipee dippity he goes off on his pontificating rant today to Babe because she dared go along with Greenlee's idea, not Babe's, to have Greenlee drive Spike to the hospital and reunite with his holiness and mama Kendall. Well how dumb and idiotic of Ryan then to come down on Babe for merely going along with someone else's idea and not only was it Greenlee's idea but Kendall's as well. So what is he going to do-shake Kendall down for suggesting this and not knowing what fate would have in store for her baby boy while she is near delivery with her second baby? This a$$ goblin makes me sick with all of his holier than thou rhetoric and thinking that everyone is against him and thus he should teach them all a lesson for daring to go against his ideas, one of which might be to milk his prostate to see if it can squeeze some swimmers out and produce another spawn for him to father to and what not. Geez now that Ryan is upset over their driving, I wonder if he would be upset over other things like the sky turning pink in honor of Gay Pride or the fact that Roseanne Barr is celebate so Ryan cannot stroke her salami for a nickel a pop as he turns tricks on the dock but on Fridays he does the discount. Someone wake me when this Ryanmare is over and thus he does not pontificate anymore. Seriously he sounds like a dying cow being milked for all its worth and that can sound a lot like Charo belting out the Star Spangled Banner. Just shut the h#ll up already Ryan

• Members

Now this is what Monday's episode should have been!

I loved the suspense as everyone found out about what happened.

As much as I hate Greenlee, Sabine proved she's a terrific actress in these scenes.

I loved Ryan berating Babe for letting Greenlee take his son. It's too bad he apologized to her right after.

The depth that was lacking on Monday was there Tuesday with Ryan & Tad talking about the pain of losing a child and Babe & Jamie's conversation about their guilt in kidnapping Little A.

I can't wait for today's episode!

• Members

I totally agree with everything you said here - except Ryan needed to STFU and not tear into Babe like that. Why did she deserve that? It was Kendall's choice to let Greenlee take Spike and Babe was just trying to get Kendall to safety...and in that panic situation, no one's mind is clear anyway.

Archived