B&B Discussion: Week of July 23, 2007

• Members

Ah, Ridge & Ashley. The Hotness!

And now that ending on Friday... Gasp, dare I say I'm totally invested into this couple. I know couples often don't last too long in LA these day but this relationship is a keeper.

Ridge has been so enjoyable recently. Eileen Davidson is a miracle worker. Hopefully Ridge does not become his pompous self again and will talk to Ashley first about her Rick fling before going ballsitic!?

Kyle Lowder was also pretty good on Friday although I still hate him every time I think about the much better predecessors we had as Rick...

BTW: How CREEEPY was that? Thorne has a picture of Stephanie in his living room and HIS BEDROOM? Blech! Call me a prude but a pic of my mom next to my bed is definitely nothing I would consider common practice...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This week was one of the best for B&B. Finally the camp! Steph was on fire with her one-liner! You could tell SF was having fun, especially when she called Donna a slut like her sister!

I loved Donna's seduction scene with the pix of Stephanie. Actually, I thought she brought pix from living room to bedroom so Steph "could watch". I don't think Thorne has two copies of same picture. I do like WH and JG as a couple. This could be fun. Steph is gonna freak!!!

BTW: How CREEEPY was that? Thorne has a picture of Stephanie in his living room and HIS BEDROOM? Blech! Call me a prude but a pic of my mom next to my bed is definitely nothing I would consider common practice...

Archived