Good Writers... Bad Stories

• Members

JER, who I adore and will always love.....I'll definately admit he's had some stinkers.

PSSNS:

- Blackmailer reveal

- Jared/Theresa/Ethan

- Fox/Kay/Miguel

DAYS:

- Alex North Story

- Days and days of Mimi almost revealing that Shawn was Claire's father and then Philip interrupting he with "I know what this is about"

- Jack and Jen on Melaswen

Megan McTavish, who I also love...

AMC:

- Greg Madden's burial and Tad's reveal as the culprit

- Dixie's death

- Basically everything having to do with JR.

Passante

ATWT:

- Thinking I care about a 12-year old's soapy drama

- Katie, the heroine

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, the bright spot of her tenture was that it gave Cameron Matheson (Ryan) some good material. I cried with him when Gillian died. I hate the smug SOB he is now.

A good storyline from her was Bianca's crush and friendship with Laura.

I remember nobody cared for Laura which is a shame since she was the adopted daughter of Brooke (i miss her) and Brooke had more story under Pass that McTrash.

Did she write Bianca's coming out story? That was late 2000 i think.

• Members

Going back to classic soaps, Henry Slesar wrote some fantastic stories for Edge Of Night in his 15 yr run.

However,in his latter years the story where Raven was conned into believing she had killed Jinx Avery drew mixed(mostly negative) reviews as did a plot where JodyTravis was convinced to become a martyr for a foreign country called Eden.

Early on in Bold &Beautiful, Bill Bell penned a sstory where we were supposed to believe that Stephanie Forrester had kept the fact that daughter Angela was alivea secret from the family for years.It was later revealed that an imposter was impersonating Angela.

Archived