Guiding Light Fan Furor!

Miss Trudy

• Members

This is a place where all the Guiding Light fans who are frustrated with the show can vent! My life has not been fulfilling in years! I go to sleep crying every other night wishing, hoping, and praying that this former great will be restored to its glory days! Worrying about GL's future and integrity pollute my thoughts every day at work when I'm behind the McDonald's counter trying to correctly take people's orders. When a burly man comes up and asks for the #7, I think 'What would Fletcher Reade order if he came into a Mickey D's?' And more importantly, why isn't Fletcher still around so we can find out? If only our favorites would return. I have read the Guiding Light Anniversary book from cover to cover and I am getting good at memorizing every single character that ever appeared and remembering what their storyline was. I hope one day Dr. Jim and Martha Frazier can return to Springfield, if they are still alive. If Guiding Light can fire a few more unnecessary actors, perhaps the show can persuade Cicely Tyson and James Earl Jones to reprise their roles. Imagine how many people would tune in to see that!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Funny how eager you are to obsessively insult people who simply wish for a Guiding Light that isn't wall-to-wall shallow, lowest-common-denominator garbage. It seems that perhaps you are the one with no life or perspective if people voicing legitimate concerns about a TV show fills you with such infantile venom.

• 3 months later...

Archived