Of the Michael Bruno agency...

• Members

ATWT RELATED:

So if things work out correctly...:

Michael Alperin possibly hits town as a young man named Troy, with an indecent proposal for a certain virginal Oakdale youth.

Greg Plitt possibly arrives in Oakdale and immediately has an explosive encounter with Maddie that deeply affects his attempt to start a new life with his aunt and uncle. (There still calling him "DJ." Don't ask why.)

I'm so fired. Lol, but I wanted to get up, of our actors we've submitted these two seem to "click" the most so far. Michael screentested with Van, and Greg screen tested with Alexandra.

These are both Michael Bruno Agency actors. :-)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Look, if someone wants to fire you, let 'em know (a) some fans will take up a collection to keep you, and (B) fans will rebel against supporting any actor from any agency that fires you :-)

Some of us put a real premium on reliable scoop in the daytime industry we love. Thanks macallister!

• Members

Thanks so much for the info! Any idea on the timing they would like new characters to start? I realize until they are hired it isn't set lol. It just seems where the story is they would want them pretty fast.

Thanks again! We won't tell anyone you told us! <_<

• 1 month later...

Archived