GL Discussion: Week of July 9th

• Members

I'm a couple of days behind, but I'm totally on Cassie's side right now. I just can't see Josh's POV. Alan is a murderer who should be in jail and if Cassie is playing God, well, someone has to. Alan killed Tammy, why should he get to raise another child?

It really makes me sick that the writers made him the father of Beth's baby. Add that to Olivia falling for Jeffrey and I understand why the rating are where they are.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well put!

1.Alan's a freaking murderer and it seems as if everyone except Cassie has forgotten that.

2. Yeah I totally agree about the fact that they made Alan the father of Beth's baby was sickening. I can see down the road from now that when Beth learns that Rick kept the truth a secret, she'll revert to her old ways and return to Alan; and they'll be back to the dysfuctional sickening twisted couple they once were.

3. Somebody please explain to me why Jeffrey is still on the show?

• Members

Haven't had the time to watch any soaps this week so far but damn damn damn! I hate that Alan is the father of Beth's baby.

I was also watching episodes from last year that I still hadn't watched and seeing how Olivia confronted Jeffrey for the first time about the rape and he acted like he did nothing wrong..there is absolutely no reason to be putting these two together. Why the hell would Olivia feel anything but hate for the man who raped her and keeps making her feel like she should just get over it.

• Members

He did rape Cassie, I just don't understand how anyone could see it differently. He tricked her into thinking he was her husband. Talk about a violation. These writers are just idiots. Cassie and Olivia forgive and forget rape. Most of the town doesn't seem to mind that Alan is a killer. I didn't even like the girl and I still feel outrage over it, meanwhile Josh is trying to hand an innocent baby over to him!! It's pure madness.

• Members

Believe it or not some do see it differently(fortunately I don't)...<cough> Bradley Cole/Jeffrey O'Neil supposed fan base.

Dinah's storyline seems to be the "It" story for me on the show, as in it's the only story I'll probably tune in to watch. Everything is either bad or blah.

• Members

It's hard to believe, but I guess some will defend their favs no matter what. I guess these people would be perfectly fine with it if some stranger impersonated their S/O to get them into bed. :blink:

I'm interested in Coop/Ashlee and Cyrus/Marina. I also hope they do something with Buzz and Lillian. I'm interested to see what happens with Beth and Rick. I'm not at all interested in Rafe/Daisy. Hopefully, things will pick up a bit soon.

• Members

I've been liking Cyrus and Marina too, but some spoilers have made me very cautious about the direction their story is heading in. Coop/Ashlee are alright, seeing Ava try to go against Ashlee to win Coop back (she basically rejected him for A-M) is mind numbing for me. I simply can't stand Ava.

• Members

I agree. I don't want Coop giving Ava the time of day after the way she treated him. I haven't read the spoilers for Marina & Cyrus, sounds like I better not get my hopes up.

Daisy and Rafe insta love is just KILLING me. Dear God, let it end!

• Members

A part of me is surprised they went there with Reva and Jeffrey, a part of me isn't. Someone at P&G wants us viewers to suffer, and whoever it is, damn you. Jeffrey has had Beth, Cassie, Blake, Olivia, and Dinah. Now they decide to pair him up with Reva. It's ridiculous. It's like they're trying to saddle Jeffrey up to every character us fans like just in order to get us to like him. Ain't workin partner.

• Members

Talk about an understatement!! I hate him for what he did to Cassie and the idea that all these other woman are lining up to be with him is just...*gag me*. They are making me like him less. Now just watch, Cassie will want Jeffrey again so that Josh is free to go after Reva. They need to find someone good for Cassie because if they have another woman chase after the guy who took advantage of her, it's time to just hang it up. We need a new writer badly.

Archived