ATWT PreVUE: Week of July 9 Edition

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care if it's hypocritical of Emily to be ticked at Dusty...GO EMILY! But I can't STAND Dusty the self righteous hero so I cheer anyone who knocks him down a bit LOL!

And PJ - word to Vienna being Katie's friend. Boo indeed.

• Members

I kind of keep hoping Vienna and Henry hire Carly and Lily to decorate that stupid spa they keep talking about. Imagine little Katie's disgust at Carly earning a living and Henry hiring her worst enemy (outside of herself, that is! LOL...)

If that spa materializes...I predict some kind of dirty fight...mud, spackle, anything messy....between Carly and Katie.

• Members

Love the pic!

I too keep wondering if Henry and Vienna won't end up hiring Carly and Lily to redo their spa.

One of my big problems with Emily is that she is such a hypocrite and expects all of her MAJOR sins to be forgiven but yet she can't forgive Dusty and Ali when she and Dusty weren't even in a relationship? I'm looking forward to a break from Emily. Ryan does this mean they may try a Dusty/Ali pairing? I would like to see them at least give it a try!

Any idea when Carjack will get out of this grade school story and get back to what they do best? This is embarrassing to watch!

Archived