ATWT: Thursday Discussion

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha- oh they've captured the true ESSENCE of Branson Missouri! The music does it all. God, I've been there way too many times.

Cleo is absolutely annoying. I haven't watched ATWT that much this summer, but she's gotten more annoying than when she first debuted I think.

My first day with Noah too- and he's pretty cute. I'm all into Noah/Luke now! Noah definitely has that gay ass shake to his walk....haha.

• Members

If so, they need to get back together, because Gabe is way hotter than Luke. :lol:

That's just one observation for today, to which I'll add:

-Jade's ability to straighten her hair while incarcerated is impressive, with all the important things she had to worry about

-The Branson scenes are being sped through like one of GL's "inside the light" episodes, and that's not a good thing

-The entire premise of Gwen being so famous so quickly is absurd, and the autograph hounds were a lame exaggeration

• Members

Awww, Silver Dollar City - my g'pa used to work there! Had season passes every year growing up.

Thunderation is a lame roller coaster though- they have much better ones.

I'm tired of Luke being involved in Jade's drama. Just start the Noah/Luke thing already! lol

• Members

WORST. REMOTE. EVER. I'm sorry to piss in your cornflakes, but this sucks. I would have rather seen a hokey bad stage in Oakdale, that allowed EVERYONE to attend a concert celebrating Hal's memory, than this CRAP.

Today's eppy clearly wins "worst eppy of the decade" too. This is worse than the Scotland mess, and that's saying something. At least the College Tour (which was horrific) didn't get entire episodes devoted to it.

Other than the Lucinda/Lily scenes, it's a total waste of tape.

And PS...someone should tell Dallas the wonder cop, he doesn't need a warrant to pull something out of someone's trash. Once items are put in the garbage, it's considered abandoned. That's how cops can get DNA samples from suspects without their permission.

Archived