DAYS: Episode Rankings as of 6/30/07

• Members

The thing about Bo is even when he's received tons of airtime, the writers often use him in a supporting capacity (eg. giving Shawn advice, dealing with Chelsea's issues, helping Roman/Abe at the station etc.) Sami is always the centre of attention. I'd guess about 80% of the promos/magazine covers this year have been Sami related. And this big summer story which was supposed to restore Bope & J&M to the frontburner has been totally Sami-centric thus far. Ali's popularity can't be disputed but it's no surprise that many are sick of the character. Even the best need a breather once in a while.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I agree with that. Bo and Hope have become more viable lately but J&M are still very much supporting to Sami. I don't mind it but I know the J&M fans do even if Marlena fans are happy to see her as a mother and so on.

Ali does need a break and I am kind of surprised she hasn't been given one yet. She is working the two jobs, afterall. She has had a couple days here and there but I wouldn't mind maybe a 2 week break from her, Bryan, and James. Martha, Brandon, and Jay already got theirs (and have also been put back into supporting roles) so it's time for the other three to have a rest.

• Members

I agree with most of what you said Phoenix, especially the part about J&M. I enjoy seeeing Bope more and more on my screen. I just wish they would be more involved somehow. I liked the episodes that took place at Doug's old place.

However I don't see when Ali is supposed to take a longer break right now. This story has been pretty much built around her and EJ... I actually don't mind her place in the SL. But when it's over she sure does deserve a break, same goes for James.

Archived