ATWT: Thursday's June 28 Episode

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, before Toups asks....Pepperman/Leahy (I think...)

First HOLDEN ROCKS! I love when the hothead emerges from Lily's shadow! I'm glad Holden called Craig on his [!@#$%^&*], and the look on his face when Meg took all the blame herself was priceless.

The inclusion of a random Aaron/Ali scene seemed weird. So did Dusty popping up to rescue Will, but I liked that they reminded us that Dusty is Will's brother-in-law, and that Jen's death is still fresh for him. Someone should tell him that you never move an accident victim though.

Nice that Gwen and Carly got a random scene together. Hated it that once again Carly's past is being held against her (thanks for nothin', Simon...*grrr*) by some random stick up his ass "business" guy. Hmmmn....maybe I'll have to give Austin Peck some credit in the acting department. Brad seemed really sincere today, at least with Carly.

:stomach lurch: Katie appears on my screen, and I immediately feel the bile rise in my throat. Blah, blah....one step forward (Katie calls Jack her boyfriend *I can't wait until he gives her his letterman jacket* :rolleyes:) three steps back (then acts "concerned" about what the kids will think if there's a photo of Daddy and his f8ckbuddy in the paper, when we all know she's upset that Jack had dinner with Carly and the kids) GROAN.

LOL...loved it, however, that little Miss I Need TWO Men Fawning Over Me ran right to BRAD's side when he grunted in pain. WAKE UP, JACK!!!

And shouldn't someone tell ATWT that if it's dark on the west coast (where the search for Paul was still continuing), it's about midnight in Illinois, where Katie and Brad were expecting to go to a cocktail party?

• Members

My memory just SUCKS! LOL! At least the short term memory.

I did see that Cheri will be on soon, from the credits, and Sage will be appearing again soon. I don't know how ATWT got into airing the dayplayer credits ahead of time though.

UGH...I FORGOT to mention....Brad was back in that shiny plum-colored shirt. BASTA! At least if Carly's going to plot with him, she can take a few minutes and improve his wardrobe. He's got like TWO shirts.

• Members

Today's show was just there for me...LOL. Nothing really happened. Will's accident has been done so many times already that it is not interesting anymore. Jean comes up with the same plot points everytime...fall of a cliff ending or a car crash ending. She doesnt come up with something new. Holden yelling at Meg was pointless. I dont think the writers know on what side to put Meg. It is gotten ridiculous and just plain boring watching her change her tune.

• Members

It was filler. The characters on today were fine. The storylines are just repeated and recycled. Wash and rinse....that's what Jean's writing should be called...wash and rinse cycle writing. The spoiler for next week also has been done before. Cant this woman come up with anything original.......???.....NO!!!!

• Members

I can't for the life of me figure out Meg. Now tell me why she's sticking up for Craig while pining for Paul, all the while she knows Craig drugged her and lured Paul to the cliff? I can't believe what they've done to this couple?

I started watching this show because I was flipping through the channels and saw Roger Howarth on the screen. I loved him on OLTL so I thought I'd check it out. I really got into the Jen/Rosanna/Craig/Emily storyline so I started watching. And Meg and Paul hooked me. Then when I saw Maura's Carly I was really hooked. Loved her and Jack.

But anyway, I can't believe I'm to the point where I want them to break up Paul and Meg because this storyline is horrible. And Meg was such a strong woman, and they've ruined her. I don't know if any of these characters are redeemable anymore. However, I loved Holden today. He's says so much without yelling and screaming....just a look and you can feel his frustration.

So by the preview for tomorrow I'm assuming no Carly and Jack. That really sucks cuz I'm looking forward to the banquet....guess I'll have to wait for Monday now.

• Members

Meg is being written into a corner. So is Craig. The storyline has ended. What's next? I have a pretty good idea. Highlight the following text for my speculation about what might happen...

The akward ONE Ali/Aaron scene was quite weird. One scene. The middle of the show. Random dialogue.

I wonder if (w/Dusty's talking to Will after the accident today) they'll make notice that the 1 year mark of Jennifer's death is approaching. :unsure:

Katie/Jack/Brad: Wait. Haven't I seen this storyline before? The scenes today seemed kind of familiar. LOL!!

Jon Hensley rocks as Holden! GAH-tta luvveem! B)

Carly and the prick businessman: *yawn* We alll knew something like this would happen. *yawn* A potential client backs out when he learns what Carly's done. *yawn*

Okay...one line between Aaron and Ali is still irking me...some twelve hours later. Aaron said what he had with Lucy was "puppy love". <_< While I might be an Aaron/orig.-Ali fan, I am also an Aaron/orig.-Lucy fan. And the chemistry that both Aaron/Lucy & Agim/Peyton shared was...YOWZA!!! It was NOT puppy love. :rolleyes:

The Gwen/Carly five-line scene was good. Too bad it was so short.

The Noah appearance was kinda weird. They coulda saved that for tomorrow.

Speaking of Ali, have TPTB totally forgotten how shoved up each other's butt Alison and Katie were before Alison left?!?!?!

Can't wait to see the Lily/Jade stuff tomorrow.

BTW, why is it that towards the end of an actor's stay they ALWAYS seem to write better for the character? Maybe tomorrow is the beginning of that. <_< As sad as it is. <_<

• Members

Saw the first 20 minutes of this show and kept FF scenes.

Am I the only one who is completely bored with Noah? :blink: Regardless of the fact that he's supposed to be the second half of this great gay love story, the character is dull as dishwater.

Dude, are you serious?? :blink: Aaron & Lucy were bloody AWFUL. Not that this current version of Aaron & Alison is much better...

Archived