AMC: SID Scoops

• Members

If you post elsewhere, please credit me, thanks ;)

SID:

Set Your VCR:

Just when you think those cunning Chandlers can't wound each other anymore, JR's betrayal nearly does his dad in on Tuesday, July 3rd. Not to be outdone, Zach has Adam's son squirming on Thursday, July 5th. Even as his life is being torn asunder, Adam realizes on Monday, July 9th that his love for Krystal might not be dead after all. But when the silver fox's pride gets the best of him on Thursday, July 12th, will he miss his only opportunity with Krystal before Tad proposes something interesting to his baby's mama on Friday, July 13th?

As if Wednesday, July 4th, weren't already filled with enough combustion, tension runs high at a Fusion holiday retreat---by Friday, July 6th, Greenlee and Annie are ready to kill each other! Though Josh distracts Greenlee from her vengeful plan on Tuesday, July 10th, she's back to baiting Annie on Wednesday, July 11th, when the former Mrs. Lavery happily allows the current on to jump to the wrong conclusion!

In Depth Preview

While Fourth of July Fireworks pop overhead, the situation at Fusion is at the point of combustion this week on All My Children! When Kendall calls a meeting, who'll sparkle and who'll burn out?

Kendall Makes a Plan

Just before Independence Day, Annie can't stand that Greenlee is still around----so much that she refuses to sleep in the same bed with her husband. Meanwhile, Greenlee can't stop kvetching about Annie! Trying to be a good friend, Kendall sets up Greens and Josh in the hopes that her hunky brother will take the former Mrs. Lavery's focus off her ex.

Later, as the tension at Fusion rises, Kendall realizes she's got to take drastic action to save her company: She calls the women of Fusion to an emergency meeting on July 4!

A Failed Fourth

Kendall gathers Amanda, Annie, Di, Greenlee and Babe at an off-site retreat: they're joined by Ava and Colby, who cater the event with food from the Comeback. Much to Mrs. Slater's chagrin, exercises designed to build trust among the feuding Fusionista's don't seem to work, especially when Grenlee and Annie nearly come to blows while giving each other extreme makeovers

Greens and Annie Duke it Out!

Colby and Ava share a little bit about themselves during the day but remain far from best friends. After Ms. Benson brings up her desire to model, Kendall quickly shuts her down: Instead, the cosmetics company co-founder wants Lily to be the Face of Fusion Green! The conflict sparks some group creativity, resulting in an idea for another makeup line abou day-and-night opposites. Later, Kendall asks her autistic stepsister to model, but Lily isn't sure she's ready.

Greenlee, meanwhile smugly tells Jack that the book hasn't closed on her love story with Ryan! Between, Greens single mindedness and the frustration mounting between Ryan and Annie, is it any wonder that working together on a Fusion project leads to a huge fight between the Mrs. Lavery's?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is this all that AMC has to offer for the summer? Greenlee and Annie's bitching while Zach continues to eat the show and Ryan fawns in the middle of his harem. :rolleyes:

AMC deserves really low ratings for this crap. This has to be one of the biggest summers of fluff in soap history. Nothing is going on.

• Members

Yeah I don't get how Zach is eating the show. Some people want Zach to be more then Kendall's husband, well now he is and it equals eating the show. I fail to understand

However I say go Zach! Balless wonder deserves everything Zach dishes out to him.

Thanks Angie :)

• Members

Zach has been eating the show since the Satin Slayer storyline (which was all about him, he was the reason for the entire thing). Zach also has his hands all within the Greenlee storyline and has now taken over Chandler Enterprises. Zach is eating the show. There are few storylines he isn't involved in. I think the one he isn't in is the teen set. Other then that he is everywhere. He's at Confusion/Fusion, he's in Greenlee/Ryan/Annie/Kendell, he in the Chandler/Amanda orbit, ect.

He's everywhere and I don't think that can even be denied at this point. He is a major force in Pine Valley. I know alot of people were complaning when it was the Ryan hour, or the Josh/Babe/JR hour. Well it's very much the Zach hour now...

Zach is eating the show. Big time.

The Greenlee/Annie crap is just stupid and I can't believe this was the big peview for this week. Bleck. It's okay thou just leaves me more time to catch up on Days and Y and R.

• Members

Yes Greenlee is the new Babe. IMO she's worse than Babe because Grennlee says the same thing everyday. How many times and ways can Greenlee basically profess her undying and unwavering love for Ryan?

All I can say is "Free Annie" from Ryan's clutches.

• Members

I never, ever thought I'd say this, but Greenlee is a million times worse than Babe ever was. My Greensleaze hate trumps my Babe hate, and that says ALOT.

Babe also constantly had the same conversations over and over and constantly said the same things over and over.

FREE ANNIE! FREE EMMA! FREE SPIKE! FREE ZENDALL!

Archived