AMC: Tuesday

• Members
logo_phpBB.gif
lead.jpg

Today on All My Children.......
-Amanda gets angrey at J.R. for puuting her in this situation
-Adam asks Zach for help to get his son back but all Zach wants is to take over his company.
-Ava denises that she did not put drugs in Seans pocket.

Lets go back all the way to 1997!
Missing the old opening! :(
1998_Stuart.jpg

Also All My Childrens wins Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team tied with The Young and the Restless! :D. We need Agnes Nixion back!
1WritingTeam97.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! A Greenlee free day?! :o

And maybe it's just me but JR and Amanda are HAWT! I love Amanda telling JR she wanted money and Chandler stock and if he wouldn't give her stock, she wanted more money and you could tell they both were getting turned on. I think I love these two now.

• Members

Ugh! Im hating Zach, f**kin bastard! I hope Adam annhilates his ass.

LOVED Amanda. Im so glad she's taking advantage of her situation and working to make out good with it. Too bad it looks like there wont be any money for her to make

• Members

I flove JR/Amanda. It's great how she's become his equal in this kidnapping plot and their chemistry is scorching!

I wish Ava would leave Pine Valley now.

ITA with Cheap, Zach is a bastard and it would be wonderful if Adam destroyed him.

Stuart seems a little too interested in KWAK to me; Marian needs to sharpen her claws and keep him from spending so much time with the hobag!

• Members

Steve, as usual we are in agreement :) Cheap, you and I don't agree about Jack/Erica but I agree with you on your Zach and JR/Amanda comments too. I loved JR/Amanda. I loved their chemistry and I love JR being back to the charming, sexy, bad boy he was before he was destoryed by Carey's. Now I want Adam "De-Carey'd) too. I don't like Zach going after Adam either and I hope he gets even.

Loved the Sean/Jack/Ava/Lily scenes too :) Will I ever be rid of Lavery's in my K/M family? :angry:

• Members

mayeb JR, but what about Adam? What did he do to Zach to deserve this. Adam needs to take him down and crush him. I was finally starting to tolerate Zach again but then he goes and pulls this

LOL...no we dont usually agree but we definetly agree here. Adam doesnt deserve any of this from Zach

I forgot to mention this but I hated Stuart pimping Krystal adn Adam. I hated that pairing and it needs to stay dead in the past. Im glad Adam didint give into her.

• Members

Adam was about to give into Krystal and then Stuart came in and ended that non sense. I seriously hope Brown and Esensten just move on from Adam and Krystal because whoever is writing now just does not seem to want to let go of them.

It was nice to have a Greenlee break I must say. Apparently we do tomorrow too.

I love both Adam and Zach.... something tells me Adam will get back at Zach down the line, he is Adam Chandler, he won't go quietly :D

But I love Zach sticking it to J.R. I wish Kendall was in on the action too ;)

• Members

Adam didn't want JR to pay for what he did to Kendall and Spike.

Junior brought this all on Adam. If Zach paybacks Junior what he did to Kendall and Spike he'll have lost nothing, cause he'll reconcile with daddy and still have money and power. JR needs to have lost everything and the only way to do that is to cut off his "resources" which is Adam.

I'm with Steph, TEAM ZACH :wub:

Archived