B&B: Betty White Status

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, who knows? I like B&B right now, but I'm not at all please with the shows balance. I'm starting to forget what Thorne looks like. Felicia, Ann and Pam aren't being used. Ashley's being used, but I'd like to see her 50% more and Phoebe 50% less...and I like Phoebe. At least I'm getting to see Bridgette.

• Members

WORD. ^ Betty White is a huge asset. They need to use her and Lesli Kay and the actress who plays Pamela. All three add something special to the show.

Funny how B&B is over-run with women! They're all top-notch actresses but, really, the only men enjoying their charms are Nick, Ridge and Rick! They really shouldn't have killed off Shane -- he could easily have romanced Bridget, Felicia, Ashley, Phoebe... heck, you know Brooke would have bagged herself a piece of that.

• Members

Word. I would even go that far that she show is fantastic but waht about those many characters who aren't in a story???

Keeping Shane would have been good for the woman-overload indeed. But the story of his death has paid off incredibly so far. I don't think any show used a character's death in such a depth in recent years...

They just needed to give Storm someone. There are all these ladies his age group in LA and Storm as a WASP is still single. Are they kidding me?

I also really hope Betty White and Alley Mills are back soon. Maybe Patrick Mulcahey has a word with Brad since he's responsible for nearly every single episode Betty WHite appeared on B&B. :)

Archived