Tuesday June 12 ....ATWT Episode

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...I do!

Yeah, I don't buy Katie is concerned about Faith at all. You know, if they were writing Katie as a schemer who was actively trying to screw things up for Jack and Carly, I could probably be entertained and root against her in that respect. It's when I'm being told that Katie is all sweetness and light that I would just rather not watch.

• Members

So I just want to aks do you and Soapsuds believe Paul belongs with Emily? I don't want to assume anything but since you both detest Meg and the fact that Paul and Craig are infatuated with her I just want to make sure I get the whole picture? And if thats the case why do you hate Peg?

As for Jean its her show. Her stories. She built Peg up from the ground (at least I believe so. I'm not entirely sure that she was the writer back when Meg returned). Either way I think that Peg is one couple who has been created very well and I've enjoyed seeing Paul and Meg turn from enemies into lovers.

• Members

Katie is anything but sincere...Her skanky butt wanted to be a fly on the wall at the Snyder farm sooo bad.... I don't care how close Margo is with Jack, sometimes family matters are just that, family matters.

Loved the Carly/Parker scenes.... You can soooo see that Parker is going to be the focus for Carly and Jack both this summer. I am thinking something serious is going to go down with him that will be the end of KACK.... While Katie is squeezing that little stress ball off somewhere, moping that she's yet again lost the 'love of her life' Carly will be trying to get Parker back to the way he once was.

• Members

Those kids are great actors. I really felt for JJ today. He's stuck in the middle of a bad situation. Loves his mom. Loves his dad and loves his brother. You can see in his eyes that he's thinking....can't we all just get along. I feel so bad for him. Don't understand why they just don't let him spend the time he wants with his mom. Ah, but that's soaps...lol!

• Members

Oh, yes, that deadly BB gun. That baby is seriously dangerous if it fires when you trip over it. :rolleyes:

I can see where JJ's going to feel caught between a rock and a hard place. Jack's threatening to send Parker away, so he'll think the same is true of him. Worse, he might be just shipped back to Keith. So he won't want to tell the truth. Not to mention it'll probably escalate the "war" between Jack and Carly, which is really the opposite of what JJ wants.

Katie is so transparent...what did she say...she "gets it" about how concerned parents are over their kids? LOL...:rolleyes: The STFU about being a "friend" to Jack's kids. She might not have used them to "get" Jack, but she used them to assauge her guilty conscience over her part in Carly's departure. Loved the fact Carly mentioned Mike...:)

• Members

I love your posts PJ. What I am tired of hearing is Katie going on and on about being there for the kids. We barely saw her interacting with the kids just about a few weeks before Carly came back. Jack was the only parental figure they had up to now. How dare the writers say Katie has been there for the kids for months....hack writer!

• Members

:wub: Right back atcha! OH, and how about that sh!tstorm Margo was spreading????? Katie just talking about herself non-stop, brightened Margo's life for months? WTFE!!!! *coughBULLSH!Tcough* [!@#$%^&*] the rewriters!!! LOL...

I so can't wait for Katie's next f*ck up....I just pray it's with Brad. :D

Archived