Tuesday June 12 ....ATWT Episode

• Members

Though I know Carly isn't right I FREAKING HATE Katie :angry::angry::angry: .... which is sad because she used to be one of my favorite characters on the show..... she doesn't even have to open her mouth and I feel like screaming!!!! Also as much as I love him Parker needs to drop the attitude... I understand being mad and all but enough is enough....

Paul/Maeg/Craig.... don't care enough to comment on....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was kind of waiting for Lily to go ballistic in a way in regards to what happened to Faith. I mean everyone thinks Parker did it, so it's only a matter of time before Lily tells Faith to stay away from Parker because he's troubled. Sort of would be like deja vu in a way because some years back, Lily was saying the same thing to Luke in regards to Will when they were younger.

It was actually good to have a scene with the entire Snyder family WITHOUT Little Miss Katie Sunshine in the picture..

• Members

I about died when she said that! I couldn't stand either of them today. And then Katie's excuse for being mad at Craig was because he doesn't care about her! Are they intentionally writing her to sound so self-centered? Do they really want nobody to like her? And then I did crack up when Craig basically ignored Katie in the Lakeview and walked right past her like she didn't exist :lol:

I thought at first Lily was going to be the one to get something out of JJ as she was the only one that seemed to think it meant something when he was apologizing so profusely. I think he has to be scared that he will just get sent away too. Carly was so close to getting through to Parker today. Hopefully it won't take much longer. Sadly I couldn't believe Jack as he immediately believed it was Parker's fault and wouldn't listen to anything as Parker told him he didn't do it. Can they get anymore dysfunctional? :blink:

• Members

I was kind of thinking..."uh-oh....there goes Lily's backing for whatever little company she and Carly had". Especially if Carly continues to believe Parker, and tells Lily she does.

I have no friggin' idea. I don't think THE WRITERS even know how self-centered and childish Katie sometimes comes off. At times it seems like the writers know, and give Katie dialogue that's supposed to be sympathetic. But then in the same breath, she'll revert to her childishness, and it's irritating.

Yeah, I'm not getting where Jack's coming from. It's like, okay when Parker mouths off to Carly...but once he snaps at Jack, he needs to be sent away? If the biggest act of defiance Jack has to deal with is Parker not putting that gun away, big whoop.

• Members

The shooting scenes: Comical and unrealistic

Carly's rant to Katie: Priceless and true

Meg and Craig's repetitive dialogue: Boring and unnecessary

Parker/J.J.'s hair: Distracting and necessary of a bang trimming. I can hardly see their eyes.

J.J. would've caved if Parker said J.J. watched him do it. Woulda spilled it all. I doubt he keeps his mouth shut for long. I think he wants Parker to get sent away, though, just because Parker's such a little turd!

Barbara's voice: Only distracting when she made the "s" sound. Made her sound like the miner groundhog off the WinnieThe Pooh cartoon.

Lily: :wub: her!!!!!

I could totally see the emotion and sadness and guilt and yearning for acceptance/love/forgiveness seaping from Marie Wilson's face as she faced off with Holden about him being cold to her.

They gave Katie some humorous lines. "I didin't know I'd have to be nice to him so quickly. Can I go home and practice first?" :lol: "I just think about how wrong it is that sweet little Faith got shot and Craig's the perfect candidate". :lol: <<Where were you in the parking garage face-off between Big Bro & Dusty a few months ago, Katie?

Good to see Jade in the previews. I wonder if she explains where she's been all this time. :huh: Eh..prolly not. LOL!!

I hate Jean P.! :angry: Go home, woman! You can't write a soap to save your life!!!!

• Members

Hehe, this was my #1 reaction to today's episode too. WELCOME BACK, JADE! I can't wait until tomorrow now.

About today's episode, I liked most of it, especially all scenes to do with Carly and the kids, and Barbara's scenes, and Margo and Katie's scenes.

• Members
It makes sense to me. It's kind of like how watching soaps can distract you from the problems in your own life. I can totally understand why Margo hearing about Katie's drama with Mike, Simon, or Jack would distract her from thinking about Adam or Casey and be good for Margo.

• Members

Well, I can see why JJ would think Parker not being around for a while would give him and Sage time with Carly. I hadn't really thought about it quite that way, but you're right, JJ did know Jack was threatening to send Parker to "camp".

Archived