OLTL: Heather Tom appreciation thread

Marcy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too.

Kelly's always been a favorite of mine. I loved Gina but I love Heather as well. She's the best actress of the "younger" gal characters the show has and they totally waste her. Hopefully the show has some great plans for Kevin and Kelly in the new year.

I also agree that the suggestion of a romance between Kelly and Duke is beyond disgusting and would pretty much be something I don't see Kelly or Duke coming back from.

Marcy -- thanks for the thread.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

So much to love when she and DG are on. Unfortunately they never are. I can't imagine how frustrated HT must be with this show considering my level of frustration at not seeing her. If they aren't going to use her then let her go somewhere else and tell me because I seem to have a free hour open that I can use to follow her.

• Members

I know how everyone feels! I'm very disappointed at OLTL right now. I don't know what's going on with Heather and her job at OLTL, but I can bet that she won't renew her contract - that is if things keep going this way. I'm just speculating. Nothing has even been discussed about that yet.

She will be starring in a movie with Danny Aiello and she's going to be doing another movie after that, so that's good.

Archived