• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Amanda!!! :( I'm really enjoying this JR/Amanda stuff - hopefully while they are trapped together, she can help him become more human. I can definitely see some potential for great couple storytelling.

I'm really enjoying the Sean/Colby/Ava/Adam stuff too. Levin acts really well opposite David Canary. He does that to any actress IMO. I feel bad for Colby and Sean, but I love watching Adam and Ava plotting together.

I'm over the Greenlee sobbing over Ryan crap that already has begun today. The picture thing was too much. Hopefully Ryan and Annie can come together and be happy again.

Zach and Spike are too adorable.

• Members

Haha - well at least they mentioned her ;) But yeah, enough of these recreated flashbacks. OVERKILL.

Ok - you all know I lurve me some Alicia Minshew - but she needs to take a few pointers from Bobbie Eakes on how to 'give birth'. hahaha

Julia :( I feel for you girl! Leave Jamie - let him go back to Babe.

• Members

If I see one more goddamn flashback/dream, I'm gonna scream! Enough is enough already! And all because Greenlee daydreamed about how Spike's birth COULD have been, she's come to the conclusion that Spike is HERS?! They should have left Greenlee where she was.

• Members

Omg! I had no idea that JR would be setting this whole thing up. If Amanda finds out what he did, she'll be pissed. What a stupid move on his part. I feel so bad for Amanda!!! :(

That bitch! I can't believe she really thinks she's going to get custody of Spike...haha.

Ohhhh - I thought that was Noah in the previews for a second, but alas it wasn't. So JR is doing this to get Adam to feel sympathic towards him. JR obviously still cares about his father...I wish they'd just make up.

• Members

Ugh why they ruin that Greenlee/Simone/Mia and Kendall scene?

Loved Zach and Kendall today

And Greenlee needs an Erica style triple slap and then a kick in the arse. Spike shouldn't be involved in her stupid revenge game. I HATE this story...hate it

Archived