Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/18

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These spoilers sound great..Love seeing Anna in the spoilers...I've never seen her before on Days, so i'm so freaking excited by her return..The only complaint i have is that Marlena isn't mentioned, but i have a feeling she'll be on this week with the family meeting scenes..

• Members

Marlena will be on Friday's show, with John. They ask Caroline about Colleen.

Right now, I'm just waiting for a) the scene where EJ and Anna come face to face. That guy dresses too well NOT to have been raised by a fashionista. OR, Tony finds out his brother seduced his Countessa. You know, his REAL soulmate. B) I'm waiting for the Stefano/Marlena scene, and soappraying that it's not about Sami for once.

Frak yeah she is! God, I can't wait for her to return.

• Members

Bite your tongue! lol Deidre IS one of the greatest actresses on daytime....the writing for her sometimes sucks though but when she gets a good storyline, she eats it up. As for her paycheck being that high, she sure deserves it...she has carried this show on numerous occasions from the end of the 70s. Many of the rating successes that Days has experienced was a result of storylines involving Deidre Hall. Don't forget how intriguing the whole storyline with her real life sister was in the 70s. Don't forget how in the early 80s how fans threatened to boycott the show when they thought the Salem Strangler killed her. Don't forget how the popular the Roman/Marlena/John triangle was in the early 90s. Don't forget about how groundbreaking the possession storyline was and now NO ONE else on the canvas at the time could or would have been able to pull that off. Don't forget how delicious the Kristen vs Marlena saga was (culminating with the Secret Room storyline). Don't forget how the Salem Stalker Storyline brought Days back to #2 in the ratings (of which she was snubbed of a well deserved emmy nom). Deidre Hall IS days...like it or not. Days without Marlena is like AMC without Erica, GL without Reva, or Y&R without Victor. You don't always like the characters or the storylines but there would be something missing from the show without these characters.

Archived