Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/18

• Members

Monday

Bo struggles to defuse the bomb; Shawn is devastated when Claire runs into Phillip's arms, rather than his.

Tuesday

John calls a family meeting to decide their next move; Nick ponders his future with Chelsea; Jeremy asks Max to invest in a side business involving the illegal selling of fake designer clothes.

Wednesday

Sami and Lucas are shocked by the identity of a mystery woman at the docks; Roman questions Stefano and Tony's involvement with the bomb, but they deny knowing anything about it.

Thursday

The Bradys discuss the latest threats from the DiMeras; Stefano confides in EJ

Friday

Anna goes to the DiMera mansion wearing a wire; Celeste surprises Lexie with a visit from Theo.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They sound good, but I'm ready for action. Enough talk, talk, talk... let's see everyone in full battle! I'm ready for the next phase. The bomb had better injure someone! LoL Otherwise, what's the point?

The spoiler for Thursday is quite intriguing. I wonder what the "latest threats" are? Will Shawn and Caroline be part of the discussion?

Steve and Kayla have definitely been backburnered. I'm pissed about that. I wanted a resolution and payoff to that horrendous story! What we got didn't fit the bill, IMO. Everything was just swept under the rug.

Everything with the younger crowd sounds lame and filler-ish. Illegal selling of fake designer clothes? Please.

...where's Marlena?

• Members

yes,where is Marlena? you all know I am NOT a fan,but she should be a big part of the story,gasping her way throught her scenes.

sounds good..except the stupid Jeremy/Max spoiler.illegal selling of fake designer clothes? LMAO.

also looks like we get a little break from Sami..THANK GOD! she's one of my favorites,but I didnt enjoyed her scenes for months.

• Members

Oh, and also...

I wonder what Stefano confides in EJ? Maybe he sees that EJ is desperate to save Sami and the baby, so he informs EJ that he's not really deathly ill and that the whole faked illness has just been a way to test the loyalty of his sons to him. Although, if that were the case, Tony's been the loyal son and EJ hasn't, so I can't see the purpose in Stefano even bothering to clear things up with "the bad son."

Stefano has probably been just fine ever since receiving John's kidney. Will that even be addressed? I hope!

As for the Claire spoiler, OMG! That goes to show how interested I am in the whole Shelle/Phil/Claire fiasco... I read that spoiler about Claire running into Phillip's arms and it didn't even register that they FIND her, LoL! I was just like, "Ho hum..." Those three are in their own little world. All the other stories are intertwining and coming together, and then way out there in the middle of nowhere are Shawn, Belle and Phillip in the same old story. That should be fixed.

• Members

Kenny, I responded to you over at Sony but I forgot to mention that Steve & Kayla will be back on next week. Just one day for Kayla (she's going off for month or two for Soap Star), but more for Steve.

Unfortunately I think they're just showing back up in Salem with Steve all cured, which I think sucks.

The spoilers sound awesome to me. I can sense the tension beginning to ramp up tighter and tighter...

• Members

These sound great..the best thing about these is that each day they have different characters listed in the spoilers...The only character mentioned twice is Stefano, which is awesome...The 6/11 tvguide spoilers list the young groups story almost everyday, which is overkill...I'm sure Marlena, Bo, and Hope will be at the family meeting..Can't wait for those scene...

Also hopefully there is more to the jeremy and max stuff..But i'm glad they are using Max...

• Members

Fake designer clothes, huh? And Anna's on her way back around that time?

Doesn't anybody remember Anna DiMera Designs?!

Maybe Jeremy is stealing Anna's designs, and that's why she returns to Salem . . . and then she sees Tony?

Hmmmmmm.

• Members

I researched that further. According to Soap World Magazine, Deidre Hall get paid almost 4000 Dollars per episode. If that is true, then I can understand that Corday cant use her so much. Why is she demanding so much anyway? Its not like she is the greatest actress on daytime ever. She is good, but thats about it. She doesnt deserve to get paid that much.

• Members

Nope, Lexie shows up the week before. I guess it could be, but I'm pretty sure her presence is well-known fairly immediately. Anna, on the other hand, debuts that week.

And Chip, I considered that, too, when I first heard the fashion angle. It's so bizarre and random not to have a connection, but...ew!

Archived