GL: Week of June 4th

• Members

I hope they don't plan to put Rafe & Daisy together. They have zero chemistry.

Yeah, I'm sick of Josh and his overconfidence. I wish they'd end Cash now and find someone new for Cassie.

Reva really needs to cut down on the cleavage exposure. I'm sure that's classic Reva wear but her boobs were practically about to fall out! :blink:

Am I the only one who hopes that Gus & Natalia reunite? I've never been much of a GusH fan.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Josh is the damnsonofab!tch in distress if you ask me.

DK has written Josh in a very hard to get ouf of corner. I am a huge Jeva fan because K/R have chem out of this world, but Reva is too good for him now. If there is to be a reunion, and more than likely, there will be because Josh and Cassie are stinking up the show, Josh needs redemption and fast!!!!!

1.8 Wheeler/Kreizman! 1.8! Trassions numbers while it was circling the drain....

ANDREA

• Members

Word. There's something to be said for leaving something to the imagination. I liked the red dress more than the white skirt though.

I've never really been into GusH. The most I've liked them is over the last few months I'd be just fine with Gus and Natalia getting back together.

What is up with Reva helping Jon take Lizzie? Is Sarah sick and in need of bone marrow or something?

• Members

Speaking of that red dress she wore. (Was it more obvious when she made that big scene at company, everyone else was wearing something other than red.) What's with Reva sharing more scenes with Alan than usual? Are they finally taking my advice and pairing these two up?

• Members

I sure hope not, since Alan took out a hit on Jon's life and is responsible for Tammy's death. That should be a deal breaker even for Reva. Although...it was during the red dress/slut of Springfield days that she first hooked up with Alan.

• Members

Yea, I really want to like Rafe with Daisy, but so far it's just not working. Maybe if they would give him more than two words to say to her at a time.

i really like Natalia. she brings that extra energy. I think the 1.8 for last week was a little low but maybe someone will finally do something and hire a new team, promote the show show and burn the Beacon to the ground! Sadly, I'm not sure if that'll be the case!

• Members

yea i know. The Spauldings have moved out of the Beacon and back to their mansion, for now at least. And the show almost went for a record on Wednesday for nearly not showing Main Street until the very end of the epsiode. And I hope they can win that emmy. maybe that'll give them a boost!

• Members

She was at the Cross Creek house. I think Reva and Josh's "regular" home has been retired. I think I read that somewhere. That set was around for a long time, 'cause it started out as Billy and Vanessa's home, didn't it?

• Members

Yup. Billy and Vanessa gave the house to Reva and Josh in 1997 when Roy (the guy that Abby shot) burned down their house (with Michelle, Reva, and Abby inside).

Of course, I'm *still* pissed off that they got rid of the Carriage House a few years ago. That was a set with SO much history (Ross got it for *Carrie* in the early 80s.

I think the longest-running set now is the Bauer backyard that appears soley for the BBQ.

Archived