GL: Week of June 4th

• Members

Since no one has started this thread yet...What do you think so far this week? As for me:

I was expecting the Cassie/Josh scenes to be more dramatic but at least Cassie is sort of opening up her eyes a little bit more and wants to end things with Josh sooner than later-that is if he still has feelings for Reva which he does.

Harley is kind of bugging me. I mean I can understand where she is coming from about Gus and Natalia but why was she snooping in a car that doesn't belong to her? Do you think Natalia was going to have some raunchy sex letters she had written for Nick, oops, sorry Harley, I mean Gus. Speaking of that car, so is Main Street now a parking lot? Granted this show has seen some major budget cuts but Main Street has been used now as a parking lot, scene of a car crash, shoot outs, receptions, weddings, and so much more. Can Bill Gates just donate a million dollars to Guiding Light, just for new sets!? Sorry to complain, I just had to.

How about Griggs and Mallet at the end there. Do you think Mallet will let Griggs blackmail him and kill Matt? Probably not, but we will have to see how Mallet gets himself out of this one.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did I miss why Buzz is wearing a sling? Has he even worn it before today? (Yeah, I'm gonna feel like an idiot if the answer is yes.)

That Griggs guy scares me. How did Blake manage to call him?

• Members

Love Griggs, and it worries me that it takes another man to make Mallot interesting... Darnell is as good as ever! I am now in serious like of what was once a nothing story.

Harley is an idiot. She is blaming Natalia because Gussie can't stay away from her? Sorry, you fool! Gus has some unfinished business. I have to say that I would much rather Natalia be paired with someone interesting, however...

Josh becomes more of a rat bastard as the days go by. Even Cassie is too good for him. However, I think it is so pathetic to make certain that your guy does not want someone else by forcing him to spend time with that person. Cassie should back away from Josh until she feels she can trust him and that she can't live w/o him. Josh, on the other hand, said quite a few offensive things yesterday. I just cringed every time he made Reva out to be someone who really meant nothing AFTER 30 YEARS.

Death to rat bastards all over the world!

No Reva makes for a pretty uninteresting show, but Darnell Williams did salvage it for me. This was the first nonReva eppy that didn't feel like I was watching for 6 hours...

Get it together GL!

ANDREA

• Members

i had the same question as you. i wasn't sure if maybe I missed something with Buzz. I don't think it was mentioned why he was wearing it at all but maybe i wasn't paying attention. As for Blake, I think she just found Mallet's suitcase or something and the number was in there on a sheet of scrap paper.

• Members

So this whole Cassie/Josh/Reva family love triangle has been going on for some quite time now. Since Cassie has become sort of "on edge" so to speak wouldn't she just attack Reva? We all know Reva would scrap back! Let's see the two of them rolling around on the ground and predictably have Josh break it up. We all know that they would appologize and continue to mope over the fact that Jeva has more history than Cosh!

• Members

wow, GL really bombed last week in the ratings!

but anyways, how crazy was it yesterday when Josh said he got drunk with Reva and then got in his car and drove around town! Good thing Frank didn't stop him or else he would've gotten a DUI. Harley had been getting on my nerves so she kind of redeemed herself today when she tried to comfort Natalia about the whole child thing. And that big reveal with Rafe with the gun and Gus pointing the gun at Rafe, and then Harley tells him "Don't shoot, he's your son!" was pretty intriguing. It'll be interesting to see tomorrow how this folds out.

• Members

I just finished watching Wednesday's show. I'm confused. Are they actually going with Cassie and Josh? If they aren't they need to make Josh stop sounding so sure of himself. He sounds like he's completely over Reva, which is just odd. His character is going to have zero credibility, if he keeps insisting he's all about Cassie and than just changes his mind again on a dime. As someone else said, Jeva are one of those couples that just always end up together. I expected him to at least seem torn during that walk down memory lane with Reva. :blink:

I like the teen scene in juvie more than I thought I would.

I hope Cyrus isn't about to screw Alex over.

I have a spoilerish question if anyone knows

• Members

I heard that they are really trying, so we will have to see...

As for Josh, let's tally...

1. Reva asked Cassie to help him with the project (not his penis) and go to meetings with him, and Josh slept with Cassie and formed a bond.

2. Cassie asked Reva to go to the jail and help Josh because he was having a difficult time behind bars and refused to see Cassie. The outcome: Josh slept with Reva and rebuilt the bond they had.

What does this tell us about Josh...

NEVER SEND A MOIST RELATIVE TO ASSIST THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He simply can't handle JUST help. Josh is too damn needy.

As for his credibility? That was shot to hell with his double standard. Reva shut him out and she was wrong. He shut Cassie out and slept with Reva, but that was ok... The man no longer has any credibility. RAT BASTARD!

The writing for Josh and Harley is the absolute worst!

ANDREA

Archived