ATWT: Thursday May 31 Discussion

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my God...is it just me...or did Katie ask Jack to....(cover you ears, kids)...eat her out today?

When they were hugged up on the sofa, and she asked "You hungry?" The look on her face was just TAWDRY. And the way her answered her..."Maybe later," with that dorky grin (not to mention her dorky grin). Maybe I was reading too much into it, but really...that really spoke volumes to me, the way that little situation played out.

• Members

Cheese popcorn? Move over, bub! Oh, I was so happy at the previews when Carly said..."don't think I've forgotten who you are or what you did." FINALLY, someone calls that skanky little bitch a bitch to her face!

Oh, and I hate TC's little smirks. She must have learned at the feet of the Wooden One himself, Mark Collier. Her f-in' expression never changes. And that stupid conversation between her and Jack? "I don't know when I've been so relaxed." IT"S CALLED SEX, JACK. And I bet you know exactly when the last good sex with Carly was, right down to the day. It was almost as barfworthy as Carly's "religious experience" praise of Simon's dick. *shivers at the bad memories*

Why do TIIC have to work overtime making Carly and Jack look like idiots when they're apart? It was sex...on the floor. Real special there, Jack. And Katie??? OMG...she had sex five months ago (on the very floor Jack just christened, btw..), yet she acts like it's been forever.

• Members

Yup, cheese popcorn. It is the three combo jug.....caramal, cheese and orginial.

I havent loved Katie in ages it seems...LOL....I didnt even like her with Simon. The last time I liked her was pre-Holden years. Once she tried getting Holden my love for her went out the door...LOL. I wish they would address why Katie is such as skank. Not knowing her father had a lot to do with it. I hate that Jean P. doesnt give Katie that kind of storyline. Instead, they have her hopping from man to man.

I remember TC commenting on how great the anniversary show was going to be. The one she dressed up as Lucy. I thought the show was awful. TC has no idea what celebrating ATWT anniversary really details. I was surprised at how much she loved that eppy....LOL

• Members

Well, to come to Terri's defense, most of the cast enjoyed that episode. They all really enjoyed doing the comedy. And actually, I think Terri knows all about celebrating ATWT's history. I saw an interview once where all of the cast members were asked what their favorite episode of the show was and while most people picked stuff that they were a part of, Terri actually said that her favorite was Chris and Nancy's 50th anniversary episode from 1986.

• Members

My radio station interviewed Terri for ATWT's 50th and she most definitely appreciates the history of the show and what that meant. It was her job and the other actors to go out and promote the two special episodes. What was she supposed to say? It sucked? The actors had a ball doing it. I talked to Jennifer Landon at the premiere at MTR and she went on and on about it. So did CZP, Van, Zach, and everyone else. It's Goutman, their boss, who didn't understand what a milestone it was, and how something classier could have been done for the occasion. I think most of the actors got it. The sitcom stuff was okay just not for a 50th anniversary.

Love it or Hate it, the Jack/Katie/Carly saga has brought out a lot of posters and got people fired up. ATWT needs a story like that. I have always liked Katie except some of the time when she was with Mike. Never thought he added much to the show. Original Simon and Katie was great. They totally trashed all that with Simon's many returns.

I've actually enjoyed the show a lot more lately. A lot of it has to do with Scott Bryce's Craig. Craig has dominated the show for years now, but only now can I finally enjoy him again.

• Members

I couldn't agree more SOAPSUDS! Why does she keep hopping from guy to guy. I mean first Mike was the one. Had to have him she did. Then Simon comes back and that's all screwed up. And then she sleeps with Simon? I don't get it. Now Jack? Really don't understand her at all. I wish they would have her working on herself and trying to figure out why she is so damn needy!! They need to make Katy a character we care about again. Because right now she is just really wishy washy and down right pathetic.

• Members

I cracked up at how all of a sudden now that she's got her a new lover she wants to hurry up an move? And let me guess, Jack's sad and pathetic tail is going to pull a Holden Snyder and help her with finding a place, ala Julia Larabee, so he can have him a drawer there whenever he finds the need to get some.

I like Terri C, but she's become so one note that it's quite sad....and I'm sorry but I see absolutely NO chemistry between her and Michael Park. I see absolutely nothing when they are in scenes together.

I will be glad when Jack and Katie are a forgettable memory

• Members

Why would she want to be in a relationship? None of her marriages has lasted. She has been married 3 times now and all ended in divorce. Why have her hump Jack now? And Jack is acting like Holden when he was with Julia #2. Why is Jack rushing to get into another relationship? And with Katie of all people who mirrors Carly......LOL. I wish Mike and Simon would come back. She would drop Jack in a heartbeat....LOL.

• Members

No...I'm not the only one who didn't flove Skatie? OMG....:) It seems like the Skatie love was endless. I just thought they were stupid. I remember endless "fantasy" sequences, which just about kills ANY character for me. (Thank GOD, Maddie stopped having them.) They'll never address why Katie is a skank, it's not allowed. They don't remember she's cheated on every lover she's had (and before people rain down sh!t on me...I could give her an "oopsie" on cheating on Simon since they thought he was dead...) they just remember she only gave up her virginity to Simon in her twenties. They don't even remember she was sh1tfaced drunk at the time.

I hated the anniversary shows myself, but I try and give the actors a pass on their storyline interviews. They're there to promote the show, period. I can even see where it was fun for them to shoot the sitcom show...I just think it was a horrible concept.

***I cracked up at how all of a sudden now that she's got her a new lover she wants to hurry up an move? And let me guess, Jack's sad and pathetic tail is going to pull a Holden Snyder and help her with finding a place, ala Julia Larabee, so he can have him a drawer there whenever he finds the need to get some.

I like Terri C, but she's become so one note that it's quite sad....and I'm sorry but I see absolutely NO chemistry between her and Michael Park. I see absolutely nothing when they are in scenes together. I will be glad when Jack and Katie are a forgettable memory****

It's the same reason Katie does everything...once she gets what she wants, she zooms off at 100 mph, planning out her next "fairytale". She wanted Jack to get all giggly at the thought of "starting fresh" with her, and moving the kids in, and playing at being one big happy family. Now, sure...everyone's allowed dreams. But after ONE night of sex, you could see the wheels spinning in her head.

Why she and MP have no chemistry is the same thing that hobbled Carly and Simon. Their styles don't mesh. Laughing together can be done by any couple. It's how the angst plays out that sets a couple apart. Leyden couldn't make it through an intense scene with Maura without bouncing all across the room and flailing his arms like a contestant in a money booth. I've never been impressed with TC, but you'd think since she's whined about wanting Katie to be more mature, she'd ACT more mature and cut the childish bitchy undertone she has---even in scenes with Henry.

*snort*....I doubt Katie will get a new set. The budget's limited...even Paul's "living" at the Lakeview these days. But, IF she does...I got a C-note that the one "helping" her "move in" is Brad...NOT Jack. Katie has whined so much about NOT wanting to be hurt, I smell the stench of "Katie does Jack wrong" in between those lines.

OH...wouldn't that just be the bee's knees? And have CARLY discover it? OMG!!!! *sigh* I must stop inventing scenarios that give me hope for a quick Kack demise.

Archived