ATWT: Thursday May 31 Discussion

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great Show today, I loved seeing all the vets, I really hope this is something that we are going to be continuing with in the future it is amazing how much better they make every show they are on. I for one think Katie is in for a rude awaking very soon.

And NOAH is starting on Friday's show, would have been nice to see him in the preview, but what else is new.

• Members

I loved the interaction between Tom and Craig. Great to see them have some scenes. It would have been great to have Barbara visiting Craig. At least we got a mention of her wanting to help to take Craig down. Good show in all. I was LOL about Kim telling Brad(Austin Peck) how bad his acting sucked...LMAO.

I can see Carly's wheels turning in her head. Katie better watch out. I hated Katie's glee when Jack said he wasnt staying at the farm. Funny how Jack always thinks Carly is up to no good but Katie is this saint. The previews for tomorrow look good. I hope Carly lets the bimbo have it!

• Members

God I hate Katie. And Jack is a moron. Doesn't he know that she was a far worse schemer than Carly?

I hope Carly puts her in her place real soon, and judging by tomorrow's preview, it just might happen! :)

Seriously, KILL KATIE!

• Members

Word. Carly will eat her up alive. Let the catfights begin. Of course we know Jack will be a total a$$ to Carly.

I was hoping to see him in the previews as well. The previews were short though. I can't wait for tomorrow. With the exception of Cleo and Co. this has been a good week for ATWT.

• Members

OMG....Rog, you should probably just skip over this post...:)

DID you see that little slut??? The disappointment when Jack offered to "move her in" to a "new" house was laughable! What she wanted was Jack's praise at moving, and for him to offer to christen that floor with her too. What she wanted was Jack to be panting at the thought of moving in with her. UGH...every day I wake up thinking I couldn't hate Katie more, then she's on, and my hate grows! I could KISS JJ for snarking "what are you doing here?" the minute she hauled ass down to Al's.

That "warm moment" between Carjack was supposed to worry her? THAT??? Twenty seconds of talking about the kids in a crowded diner? That slut is so going to cheat on Jack.

Now...as for Carjack proper...I'm a little disappointed in Jack's snarky attitude. Did you see how he was the one who brought up Simon again? He is so jealous! And it's like he's disappointed that Carly doesn't have her fangs out ripping on Katie the minute he steps in the door! Carly, mature and accepting of his "moving on", (at least to his face...LOL) confuses him.

Brad? Ugh...the weak link spilled that he spilled about Kack to Carly. But it wasn't like Katie wasn't shoving her "sleeping like a baby" in his face. On one hand, he's open and honest to a fault, but on the other, he's just so stupid. LOL.

Craig/Meg/Lucinda....Loved the Tom/Craig scenes. (LOL...Craig..."I'm turning over a new leaf. Tom.."there's not enough trees in the forest, Craig.") Meg/Lucinda? WTH??? *rolleyes* Why can't Lucinda just go after Craig?

Nice seeing Babs...but I've had it with Paul's visions.

Tomorrow, with Carly ripping into Katie? YUM!!!!!

• Members

This is what makes me hate Jack all the time.

He rails Carly day in and day out about always thinking about herself; always doing what she wants; always scheming and manipulating...Um, STUPID JACK, you're dating the exact same person that you are trying to bad mouth... Katie is all those things if more.

Jack is a walking billboard of hypocricy...If it had been Carly doing what Katie did to her and Simon, Jack would have trashed Carly as being vendictive and conniving; but since Katie was the one trying to get them arrested, she's a saint? PLEASE....

I will be glad when Katie 'accidentally' have her clothes fall off and 'accidentally' fall on Brad's member so that Jack can look like the fool that he's born to be.

• Members

Love, love, loved the Craig scenes with Tom like I said before...LOL. I agree...why is Meg involved. Lucinda should be handling Craig on her own. That or have Barbara help out.

I am too and Babs is being wasted on this garbage. Put Babs with Lucinda to take Craig down. That would be great to see.

P.J. you are going to have to sit behind me. I have the front seat already with my popcorn....LOL.

• Members

Dear...dear Roger what has Katie done to you? :lol: Her constant smiles/smirks are puke worthy! It's an illusion of their happiness. It's all in Katie's mind and Jack's weiner...LOL

But I do agree bravo for seeing more vets on today!

Archived