What does Rosie's show mean for CBSDaytime?

• Members

Her beliefs don't make her mean. It's her attitude toward others who DON'T profess her beliefs. And come on, Drew, I think you know this is true. You do remember the DEBACLE with Tom Selleck (I'll never spell his damn name right) right? He was PISSED because, even though he was there to promote a film, on the original Ro show (the "nice" one just before she showed her true colors), she took him to task on gun control because of his affiliation with the NRA. That's a bad host. He was blindsided. THAT'S what makes her mean! She's a mean, mean lady! Again, it's not her beliefs. Joy probably shares the same ones and I don't hate her (in theory) because she's not SO outspoken and over-the-top and rude and mean and bitchy about them. Ro, on the other hand, can't keep her foot out of her mouth to save her life.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

mean mean Rosie...

Actually believes that the USA staged the 9-11 attacks on our own country....ya, that is factual and intelligent. Good one Ro.

Called the troops terrorists...I do not care WHAT way she meant it, it was wrong..and I will tell you that the men and women in Iraq are FUMING over this. The ONLY ones who would call our troops terrorists are the terrorists themselves..so who gives a flying frick what they think???

She is just over the top, wrong and ridiculous.

• Members

she never once said the word troops. She was talking about the US Government, as usual. And lets face it, there are 650000 dead civilians in your country, because another once decided to invade you illegally - would you be all warm and fuzzy about that other country? That's the point she was making. Not that the troops that came over and killed 650,000 people - they killed some, suicide bombers etc. killed others - it's now a full blown civil war. But there would not be that death toll had that other country stayed where it belonged!

Archived