• Members

Ok the only really enjoyable part of today's show is Colby/Sean. They are so cute, and I love the teen game they are playing. I hope Sean opens up about his crap with Ava, so there aren't anymore secrets.

Ava/Jonathan - gross. Please don't give Jonathan a relationship - just kill him off.

I like Annie/Kendall's friendship, but boring dialogue so far. Hope it picks up.

Rylee - lets just get over this already! Oh now Greenlee is trying to pit Rylee versus Zendall...but Ryan isn't having it. Good!

Today better pick up....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gross - Ryan totally gave into that kiss. He should have been backing away from her. Ugh!

Sabine's only saving grace (for me) is that she can actually cry real tears. But I'm sick of her whining. Let's pray that today is the last day of her worshipping Ryan...and that next week she'll come back and STAY being that Bitchlee we all love to hate.

• Members

notGreenlee has been whining her ass off for well over a week and I want her gone now!

The only good things about today's show are the Sean/Colby stuff. The game in the bedroom and then the star-gazing was really nice stuff. I think they might be my favorite couple on the show right now.

• Members

Ohhh Sean is a little liar. But the stargazing scene was so cute and is the kind of scene that makes me love this young couple. Colby (Ambyr) has come a LONG way from her first day last summer on AMC.

I am loving Annie more and more - I like how mature she is being with this whole Greenlee thing. And I loved when Ryan came back and hugged her from behind, just as she was waiting for. That was a beautiful shot, with the wind and the music. Music was great.

• Members

It's official: Greenlee is psycho!! Good Lord.

I got the impression that AMC plans to delve into Annie's past. It sounds like she had a rough childhood and didn't want to go into detail with Kendall about it.

I'm gonna assume Zach didn't conceive a child with Hannah. That doesn't sound like something Zach would do to Kendall. I think Hannah will be coming back. Methinks she's either gonna kidnap Kendall's baby with Zach after she's born, or she will will kidnap Spike :(

• Members

Ok - Colby/Sean at the end :wub: Love those two officially!

Jonathan is pathetic. Ava/Levin looked absolutely gorgeous in that last scene though.

Ok - Greenlee sounded so pathetic and Laura Kirk-ish in that last scene. She is turning into her worst enemy (Laura). Gross!

Still 'loving' Annie. I'm glad that Ryan is going to tell Annie about that random kiss, before Greenlee uses it against him and to her own advantage. I hope Annie takes it well on Monday....

But speaking of Monday - I'm off on a week-long vacation tomorrow...so I'll be MIA all next week. I'll have to catch a marathon of next week's AMC. But enjoy the show and the daily threads while I'm gone!!! :)

• Members

I'm hoping that the show does not attempt a Lily/Jonathan redux this time with Ava. It didn't work the first time and it is still EWWW this time. How about Jonathan becomes obsessed with Ava, because she looks so much like Lily and his obsession equals his permenant DEMISE!!!!

• Members

Tread very lightly, Annie...

Kendoll will smile in your face, laugh with you and want to share your deep dark secrets when in reality, she is a lying baby stealing bitch.

Kendoll is trying to keep you close because you really are her enemy... Before you know it, she will be carrying your husband's child... Bank on it!

If Hannah needs to come back and be nuts, she need not return. Not to mention, if Stacy is not playing the role, who cares???

ANDREA

• Members

Kendall a baby stealing b!tch? I disagree with that.

She was willing to give up her first born and have Ryan and Greenlee raise him and be Auntie Kendall not Mommy Kendall to Spike...doesn't make Kendall seem like a baby stealing b!tch to me

Anyway loved Sean & Colby and Zen's kiss today

• Members

1) Kendall was going to carry the Rylee embryo, it was never in her mind to get inseminated and not implanted. Zach purposely caused a blackout that destroyed the embryos and gave the sperm a small window of survival thus no Rylee baby could possibly happen and to both Kendall and Greenlee's knowledge (thanks to Ryan and Zach) Ryan was dead forever. Earlier in the night of the blackout Greenlee was practically hanging off the roof of Fusion discussing how she's only living for the Ryan-baby.

2) She was willing to give Greenlee her first-born child to make her happy.

Stupid? Yes. Wrong decision? Yes. Baby-stealing b***h? No.

nuGreenlee. I think they could finally find Osama bin Laden by having this girl whine torture people for answers. I can't think of a more cruel torture. The tone, how on and on she can go with it. I can now understand why nuGreenlee's parents didn't want to be around her all that much while she was growing up.

This is starting to get bad, I am (or was) liking this return because it's a storyline spark, but oh my gosh stick with the bitchy, not the bitchy whining or just plain whining. RB's Greenlee even during all her crazy-ass stuff never came off nearly this whiney or psycho or desperate. No matter what she did there was this in-control factor and a kind of sense of humor to it. I never much liked Greenlee, but on these high-whining days I really miss RB's Greenlee and appreciate what she did with the role.

Annie's past. Hmm, could be interesting being the character does need more definition...more character.

Colby and Sean, sweet. There's still a little something missing and I can't exactly put my finger on what, but sweet.

• Members

Forces of Nature Ryan

We get the idiot known as Dynamite Kiddo and the other idiot known as Greenlee Smythe DuPres Lavery (Gosh what a mouthful! Heck we can fit all of Ryan's swimmers into that mouth for Greenlee to suck dry and make it into a snow cone to melt faster than Tony Soprano shoots someone!) and Greenlee proclaims that she is some force of nature. And what is even worse is stupid arse Ryan actually believes her! I guess he no longer is HIGH HO of the VALLEY anymore and that honor can go to the Green Butterfly. But sheesh what kind of force of nature can Greenlee actually be? More like a freak of nature if you ask me but that also fits for Ryan so since they have so much in common it is such a wonder that they are no longer together anymore. Who knows if they were a couple they could go off and save the world from the evil Umpty Dumpty where all you have to do is toss him off a wall like you would toss Greenlee over a castle wall hey hey that is not too hard! But there are other tougher villains out there for the Dynamite Kiddo and Green Butterfly to battle...like the demented and psychotic BongHo who can shape his bongs into a five breasted eel that stings your privates and also shags you dry and leaves you feeling horny for Martha Stewart to make you some putang cake from her leftovers after shagging the guard once trying to jump out of prison. Yep what a force of nature...more like one that can make trees die and have them wind up looking as if they have humped a humpback whale!

• Members

WORD Angela, Big fat WORD!

Greenlee rewards Baby stealing beyotchs with Fusion stocks, Kendall doesn't.

Greenlee is a pathetic loser.

I love my Zach, but Kendall wouldn't have had to use her own egg if he hadn't caused the BO. Yeah that so makes her a baby stealer *rolleyes* If it does Kendall, then it makes Zach one too, and neither one are.

Archived