B&B: Another Anniversary Book to be released

• Members

Finally: confirmation.

I was giddy with anticipation ever since I read first rumors 6 weeks ago or so and now Ashley Jones stated obiter that B&B is indeed releasing it’s second ever compendium.

Following the tradition of the fabulous “The Bold And The Beautiful: A Tenth Anniversary Celebration”, which was published in 1996, this August (?) a new version celebrating two decades of bold & beautiful glamour will hit stores.

And I can’t wait to spend my money on this. Amazon may list this ASAP and I’ll order express shipment. Hell, I’d even bribe someone to get this early.

Thank god, no one that knows me personal is reading here. Cause I’m known as one tremendous miser. LOL!

Quoting Ashley Jones (Bridget): "That also includes the B&B 20th Anniversary book." :)

Source: http://soapoperadigest.com/features/bb/int...hleyjonescause/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kewlness, I'll probably get it. I need to fill in some gaps from certain years I stopped watching.

I hope DAYS and others released updated books. I loved how all the soaps released anniversary books in the 90's... back when soaps were more marketable... :::sigh:::

• Members

Yeah. I have the ATWT book, AW book, DAYS book and GH book. I had the GL book but It fell apart a year or two ago. I found most off ebay really cheap and in great condition. I just bid on the AMC book and won it so I can't wait to get it.

• Members

B&B is hopefully a trendsetter - they can also most easily merchandise it with their worldwide appeal.

The first edition was great. Design-wise Y&R's Silver book is incomparable but content-wise I think Robert Waldron (B&B-book author) achieved a great mix of yearly summaries, very insightful behind-the-scenes-stuff, and quotes and pics from the cast.

Maybe he's writing again or former SOD-writer and recently freelancer for Variety, Michael Malone, got the job. Can't wait for this. They just need to release an official statement

Archived