Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of May 21st

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The first thing Jil should do is stop GloHo from appearing on that television show, then she(Jil) should fire her( Glo's)a$$. Jumping Jil and Ji Minh the chemist are on the case, even if they don't really know how serious and deep Glo's actions are. Let's see how Michael spins this one. He's starting to get on my nerves with his "I'm protecting my mother" routine, and as far as Lauren is concerned can she get any dumber??

• Members

Me too. I wish Victoria had handed Colleen her ass though. Investigating Brad wouldn't be an issue if he didn't always have something to hide. How ironic that the girl who helped steal JT's PDA is talking about people going behind each others backs. I loved JT and Vikki today. She needs to listen to him. End that farce of a marriage and give JT a chance. At least he's not a giggalo like Bradski.

Sharon was so right about Phyllis being selfish. If she needs a distraction she should volunteer for a charity, not a political campaign. Sharon's in the middle of a scandal too, but she can't back away, Phyllis can. I do hope we get to see Phyllis tell Nikki that Summer will be going to Lauren if she's sent to jail though. Have we ever seen Nikki with Summer even? I know "grandma and grandpa" are taboo terms when it comes to Nikki and Victor, but I don't remember even seen Nikki with Summer.

Ji-Mn is great. He's such a find. His reactions always have me laughing. Like the day he told Jack that everyone was "up in his business". :lol: or today when he found out Gloria was dosing Jill-Min with hormones. Gloria's house of cards is starting to fall and there is no way William will be as forgiving is John. He's called Stiffwell for a reason, although in this case it's just plain smart.

Michael was great today too. I just wish Kevin had been there to hear the news with them.

• Members

Yes Victoria should have defended her actions more firmly to Colleen. She had every right to find out the truth because she knew Brad was hiding something and it's obvious he wasn't going to tell her.

• Members

Wow, I cant believe that Bardwell actually proposed to Glo-ho. I hate that she got what seh wanted

Phyllis simply can not take responsibility for her actions. I cant beelive she had the nerve to say all of her troubles wouldnt have happened if Brad and Sharon never had sex. Like they forced you to blackmail them. I wish Brad would have responded with this wouldnt have started if you didnt screw around with Nick. I did like him say it was typical Phyllis. That aside, am I the only one who noticed a bit of chemistry between them? I hate it bc I hate her and love him with Sharon but I think Brad and Phyllis could have great hate sex.

LMAO at Nikki poping at the end saying she would raise Summer if Phyllis went to jail

• Members

I had to crack up when Jill put two and two together regarding the added enhancements in her coffee... You know Jill's gonna slice and dice that Googled Eyed money leech...Gloria has everything stacking up against her, but she's too stupid to realize it.

Evan isn't going anywhere...he saw dollar signs the minute Gloria asked him to help her; so he's a threat to her...

William is getting closer to the truth each day; and despite all that cooing she's doing, when she least expects it, he's going to be lighting a flame up under that butt

Last but not least, Gloria's mouth gets her tail in trouble all the time...She can't shut her trap to save her soul...

Unfortunately, Latham and all her GloHo love will just glaze over this; write some crappy mess that is about nothing just to keep that heifer around to continue to invade our television screens.

• Members

If she is she doesn't look it, but I don't see any of the characters taking responsibility for their actions no matter how old they are. Well, John did, but he was nearly 80. When was the last time Brad said "I was wrong, please forgive me"? Only when he's caught red handed and even then I don't believe a word. Sharon can't even say she's sorry for sleeping with Brad, even though it led to a chain of events that casued a lot of misery for herself and the Winters. At least Sharon is more honest than Brad though.

I hope so. I love Gloria. I want to see her take the fall she has coming, but I'd be really bummed if she left. I love the comic relief the Fishers bring to the show. My only regret is that Latham made Gloria's crime so serious. I wish there hadn't been a death involved, even if we don't know for sure the face cream was the cause. I'm sure that'll be how Gloria gets off, but I still wish they hadn't taken it that far.

• Members

Wait though, my Phyllis Hate doesn't preclude my Brad Hate.

Him & his botoxed Face can rot in the jail cell right next to hers. lol

Actually Sharon could & did apologize, to Jack, Victoria & Neil.

I can tolerate the character, loathe the actress.

JVA's Gloria was awesome, JChap's Gloria is loathsome.

Amen.

Archived