GH: Monday

• Members

lol...so I guess Carly and Skye are an official feud on the show. Carly just declared Skye her enemy and that she will make her, her next project by making her pay. I hated that Carly put her hands on Skye. Skye should have back smacked her. Im loving the rivalry, but hate that they are propping Carly here. Skye can rip her apart and chew her out and she should

Luke just said he hit the jackpot when he married Tracy in more ways than one. I love that they are actually written as a loving couple now and its not one sided on her part

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Quartermaines were the only thing worth watching today, IMO except for Carly/Skye bitchfest, part 56146165. I really wanted Skye to know the hair out of Carly's head. And I love how Skye basically called Jax the fool he is. Monica looked like she could have died when Tracy told her that her and Alan's favorite position was the "oppsie woopsie" :lol:

• Members

Oh HAP-HAP-HAPPY DAY!!!

RiSky just warms my heart! <sigh> LOVE IT!

The Q's are hysterical! They truly were the highlight for me today, besides Skye/Ric.

I loved the scene with Ric and Scotty! "Don't be rattling my skeletons and I won't rattle your skeletons." I want more!

Skye - 1 Carly - ZIPPO! Bwahahaha! I loved it!

Carly/Sonny - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lucky truly needs to buy a clue! He needs to take notes from Skye!

Forgot to mention Luke and Tracy - their scene had me tearing - I loved it! They truly have found somethin' special with TG and JE! KUDOS!!

Jen

• Members

Carly was showing no class ranting and yelling as usual and Skye didnt feel like putting up with her crap so she walked away and Carly went and grabbed her by the arm and continued her shrieking. I REALLY want Skye to just deck her one of these days bc she's too much of a nasty shrew

• Members

I am mad! ABSOLUTELY MAD! The writers, whether it be Guza himself or Elizabeth Korte, seem to be giving Laura Wright all the blows to a scene in the recent Skye/Laura Wright's Character feuds. Like I said, ever since that day Robin Christopher handed Laura Wright her ass on a platter, the scenes have been HEAVY handed with Carly shrieking, threatening, insulting, and Skye having NO comebacks whatsoever.

Robin Christopher worked wonders with the little bit she was given today. Laura Wright's all shaking her hair and gnashing her teeth and ghetto rolling her head right off her neck... and Skye just laughed it off and rolled her eyes. I'm glad Skye did keep her cool, because the character does have to stay focused, but I miss the days when Skye used to rip her rivals a new one and not even miss a beat (I LOVED the sparring sessions between Skye and Brenda back in 2002). But since all things have to be done the Wright way, those days are pretty much long gone.

• Members

God have mercy! I laughed so hard during the Quartermaine scenes. "Whoopsie Daisy". Priceless. I really hope Alan sticks around.

I love the Carly/Skye feud, i hope Skye takes Carly down, but i guess TIIC won't allow it.

Scotty is back in PCPD business, great. Bring it on!

• Members

I love the Carly/Skye feud and I hope Carly takes Skye down, slaps the self-righteous b-i-t-c-h and knock her pretty a-s-s down. Skye has really pissed me off, backing Lorenzo over Alan, whom she always swore she loved as a father. Helping the terrorists Lorenzo & Mr. Craig is right up there with her burning Cindy's house down (on AMC) and switching the dna test of Maddie Grey (also on AMC) as the worst things she's ever done.

• Members

I love Skye. I hate how they're letting Carly seem to be getting the upperhand. Ugh.

Skye needs to go back to AMC or OLTL. I hate her on GH :(

Loved Tracy and Luke! And it only deepens between them ... can you imagine the triangle should Laura ever come back?

• Members

She's totally out of her element on GH. Robin Christopher and Skye have a certain quality about them that just doesn't work with the fabric of this show. She has an elegance and eloquence that lends itself to AMC and OLTL... and doesn't mix well with the misogynistic, violent, dark overtones of GH.

Also, everyone hates her and she has no real connections with Alan and AJ being dead, so what is the point? This was a bad move on JFP/McTavish's part having Skye be on GH permanently.

Archived