DAYS: Why do they never bring back the villains?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad that Thaao Penghlis is returning as Tony DiMera. I do hope Joe Mascolo(Stefano DiMera) will return. I could've done without Steve Blackwood(Bart Biederbeck) returning, I grew waaaaaaay tired of him before he was "killed off".

I do wish DAYS would've gotten Eileen Davidson back as Kristen Blake DiMera & Susan Banks. It's a disgrace that they didn't ask her.

I did like Louise Sorel(Vivian Alamain) but also grew tired of her due to how the writers at the time wrote Vivian. Written correctly, I'd like her back as well.

I could do without Arianne Zuker(Nicole Walker). I never was a fan of the "murdering whore" and think Nicole was played out. I wouldn't mind seeing Ari in another role on another show. I kinda wish that AMC had cast her as Greenlee since she looks as if she could be Walt Willey(Jack)'s daughter, due to her height.

• Members

Jan as a Dimera would've worked. It seems Jan was who was going to end up being the gloved hand but that was under JER. I would rather have had Jan then Gabby or Willow but that lies in the past.

I think we always get the Dimera's because they are big with recent fans. People know them. I would love to see Lawrence back or even people like Ernesto and Vivian. I do think Vivian is very possible given Corday's recent comments and I still maintain we will see Stefano back very soon. I would love to see some of the 80's bad guys return. That is what I loved about B&C. They dug deep into history and pulled out Larry Welch as a surprise. I am sure the majority was thinking a Dimera kidnapped Hope and then we all got a shock. I kept thinking it was Tony or someone else predictable. I loved that twist and I think we would've seen people like Lawrence and such back under B&C. Steve's return was the perfect way to bring Lawrence back and return him to his early ways and it didn't happen. I don't expect to see him back now with Corday's self-imposed 15 year policy he seems to be hinting at.

I am ok with the Dimera's just as long as they are written the way that made them popular. If they are written like they were in the 80's and even the ealry-mid 90's, I am all for it. If it's SSM era and beyond, then no (of course, B&C had Tony written well until JER got a hold of him so I will exclude them from this).

Archived