DAYS: Friday's Episode...

• Members

What the hell is wrong with this picture? A Friday episode that consists of only seven characters?

This is what I mean when I say that Salem is starting to look like a ghost town. Can they not afford to use many actors in each episode or what? They went from having entirely too many characters in an episode (under other writers) to suddenly having far too few. On today's episode, we only saw Billie, Lucas, Kate, Abe, Celeste, Sami and EJ. That's all.

Also on today's episode, there was only one story -- the saga of Sami and EJ. We saw Sami and EJ themselves, we saw Lucas and Billie discuss Sami/EJ, and we saw Kate discussing Sami/EJ with Celeste and Abe.

What the hell? I want more variety on my soap! Multiple stories on one episode... at least two! For viewers who aren't big fans of the Sami/EJ storyline, they had absolutely no reason to watch today's show. And why IS Salem such a ghost town nowadays? Is the budget really so bad that they can't afford more actors per episode? Even Chez Rouge looked like a really slow business day with minimal extras.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Call me crazy......but this episode rocked my peen off.

Celeste/Kate was AWESOME! Two of my favs going head to head?? Loved it! Abe was even good. It's amazing how much I like him and Reynolds now that Lexie is gone.

EJAMI are sexy and hot. I loved them. Sami really had me fooled, only because in the kiss scenes, she seemed really into it. I knew she was duping him, but I wondered if she had feelings for him, as well.

Celeste/Sami is amazing. I love them.

Billie/Lucas...cute, although I don't really like Lucas anymore.

This is the best episode of DAYS I've seen in a looooooooooooooong time. But with that said, it wasn't phenomenal. It just goes to show DAYS hasn't been amazing lately. It was really good not to see Chelsea or Nick.

• Members

I didnt really like todays episode either. It was all about Ej and Sami, which was a real turn off for me. I like that it seems to be moving forward with Sami no longer willing to be a victim and doing something about it. The only other thing that stood out to me today was that Celeste looked gorgeous today and I liked her and Abe's interactions.

• Members

Thank God Almighty for Abe Carver! It's about time someone tell that bitch Kate what is the real deal, and shut her ass up once and for all. I'm glad that he did whwta Sami, Lucas, Roman or no one else could......tell her about how much of a hypocrite she is for always telling everyone else about how lousy they are, forgetting about all the crap she did and the men she has slept wth to get what she wanted.

One great scene indeed.

• Members

I enjoyed today's show very much. I always hit or miss with small cast shows but they can be very good for character interaction and development. Today that is what happened.

Loved seeing Abe again and him and Celeste do have chemistry. I have wanted this for awhile and I am glad Days is exploring this. Loved drunk Kate and her little fight with Celeste and Abe. Abe telling Kate off was great. Just great scenes all around and nice to see Celeste bring out one of her wigs again. I am loving seeing so much of her.

It's nice to see more Lucas/Billie interaction. I wasn't expecting them to find out EJ was embezzling. Wonder what that's about. Good scenes and I was glad Billie brought up how Kate would go down too. I was glad we got a little break from her because Billie was on alot in March but it was good to see her and I loved her sarcastic, bitchy attitude towards EJ at the end.

Sami/EJ was great. This story came back full force for me yesterday. The tension, twisted feel of the scenes...just great. Great acting by AS and JS and great dialogue too. They do have great chemistry. I know what he did to her but I still loved these scenes and I like the Stefano/Marlena vibe we get from these scenes. It feels just like that only amped up more. Finally things are moving. Sami has her spark back and I love her playing EJ and being the good old fighting Sami. Loved the end too with Sami sneaking EJ out and then making that call behind Lucas' back, telling whoever she called (has to be Celeste) she is in for the plan.

This was a solid week as a whole. It blew last week out of the water. Hope it continues to improve. I think the show took major strides this past week.

• Members

Actually, I forgot about Days today but then remembered and caught some of it on the other channel that brings it later. Of course, I hated the parts I managed to view. Abe is really awful when he is so high and mighty defensive and so wrong. I'll just laugh and laugh when he has to eat crow. Celeste sitting there lying to both of them ... spare me. I simply turned to the TV Guide Channel and watch about Missing Without a Trace, which is GOOD and part of a rerun of 24. I suppose there won't be much Days for me until EJ is out of everyone's face and especially Sami's.

• Members

I enjoyed yesterdays show so much more than todays. I did like Abe telling Kate a little something. It was about time someone did. Outside of her children. Celeste's comment about being psychic to Abe was beyond ridiculous. If you are so psychic Celeste, why the hell didn't you know that the "bastard from hell" was on the other side of Sami's door the day of the shower.

I liked Billie and Lucas, they should have been behaving like brother and sister long before now. And when Billie told EJ she didn't think it was the right time to pitch the security idea and that she would take her business elsewhere, good for her.

I am hoping that Monday will be a good show.

Archived