"The Most Hated Family in America"

KLN

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM! And what gets me is that they don't understand why other people hate them and then they turn around and go around, defaming their country and holding up hate signs. Its like they don't get it and whats really sad is her daughters look like they would be nice, pleasant girls but they have been brainwashed. The kids are getting caught in the crossfire because of their bullshit. Its like the lightbulb isn't coming on. And Fred Phelps is just as crazy as they come. They have the feel of a cult. This is how a cult is defined:

Do they not fit that to a T? I just wanna know how these people made their way into Kansas <_< . And they say nothing ever happens here!

• Members

I just wish rosie o'Donnell would of did the interview or even Bill O' Reily, they would of exploded with anger on those people, especially rosie since they are condemning her lifestyle. I wasn't impressed with the timid reporter, I felt like he only got somewhere with the girl that was in college.

• Members

He was probably scared I mean I would have been too. Look at the way that they acted :blink: . And Fred was the worse out of all of them. He asked a simple question that required a simple answer but he went off the deep end. He is kind of senile if you ask me. As he gets older, he just gets crazier.

• Members

Sorry, guys, but that's not why.

He's a journalist.

Journalists are to remain impartial. He would have sacrificed credibility by going up against them.

Not all journalists are hypocrites like that Fox News channel woman who got all up in Shirley's face.

That was justice, but it was HIGHLY unprofessional.

• Members

Another thing that got me was the whole marriage thing. Okay, a scenerio but how is their "message" suppose to go on if they don't marry, have children to pass it on? Get what I'm saying? There is just something not right here. And then there was that nonsense about it being the end times but still, its like they are cutting off the line and I find that to be very alarming. It sounded to me like they were planning some type of suicidal type of thing, like with Jim Jones. It just didn't sound right to me. And the whole giggling while telling someone their going to hell; its kinda hard to take it seriously.

Archived